#Colorado_Visit

Hey guys! Follow me on twitter and use the chapter hash tags to let me know what you think

Twitter: @Tika_Catarina

Thanks for the 250+ views enjoy...
Not edited
===========================

Ross' Pov

So our trip is now taking off to one of my favorite States... Colorado! I am so excited because this is where I grew up, it is where my whole family grew up so we are going cliff climbing and I am super excited!

"Who's ready to climb?" Riker asked

"I know I am! my name is Rocky!" Rocky said.

"Hahahhaa that's funny!" Laura said so I just scrunched my eyes up and have her a weird look because that isn't all that funny, then again it's Laura.

"Yea, yea whatever, I say we climb to the top then bungee jump! I said

"Um how about I stay here." Laura said worriedly so I thought I would start joking with her...

"Yea, you would stay here , after all Laura could never handle Rock climbing or bungee jumping." I told her smirking

"I most defiantly could! I just am busy" she said

"Busy... with what...?" I questioned

"Um stuff"

"Yep, that a lot to do Laur, stuff"

"No seriously!!! I need to clean this bus and get food and I'm going to face time my family..." she said and the while FaceTime your family made me feel a little guilty.

"Ok, well are you sure you don't wanna hang out and chill and come with us, we could use one if my Go pro cameras and video chat them while sky diving"

"Oh Ross, cause my dad would approve jumping hundreds of feet out of the air to splat on the ground..." she said

"Well, if we just go rock climbing you could wear a harness And it will be fine... just pleeeeeeaaaasse come!"

"Fine, I will text them to chat later." she said in a frustrated tone...

"Good, now lets go! Hey Riker! you get the food.." I yelled

"What food?" Riker asked

"Um, the snacks mom packed for us"

"Oh, ok... here they are! and yes! fudge balls!!!" Riker yelled

__________page break___________

"Wow! look at that cliff! It's so huge.. and pointy and sharp!" Delly said

"Well, if you want to go shopping I am in!" Laura said

"No one is leaving, we will just climb a little bit... the can eat" Ratliff said

"Ok, I am just so tired" Rocky said yawning yet he slept almost all yesterday??? hmmm???

"Well wake up, I don't want to carry you and I won't" I told Rocky.

"Dude, calm down! I was joking." Rocky said

"I am CALM! Maybe YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN" I Yelled at Rocky, but then I noticed everyone was staring at me.... awkward!

"Lets just climb!" Riker said breaking the awkward silence.

"Ok, sounds good." Ratliff replied and we began to climb. A few moment I had to assist Laura but otherwise she was doing good. Before we knew it we were at the top.

"Ok, turn around I told Laura so she could she the view"

"WOw, it is amazing Ross!" she said hugging me.

"See what you would have missed out if you didn't come."

"Yea, all of this. Thanks so much for convincing me to come." she said

"Yea, no prob."

"I'm on top of the world eh! I'm on top of the world eh!" she sang then she stood up and started dancing until she slipped on a rock and began falling

"Ahhhhh! Help! help! ahh!" she said as she was gripping on the Rock and trying to hold on as well as pull herself up so I ran over, grabbed her wrist and pulled her up so that she was on her feet again. She was know trembling and shaking so I pulled her away from the edge and we both sat down on the ground.

"Are you ok?" I asked looking at her brown eyes that were filled with fear and tears.

"Ummm well, yea, yes... I'm ok. That was just scary." She said while shaking

"It's ok, I got you." I told her.

"Thank you for saving my life... for always saving my life. For being my hero." she said

"No problem... it's what I'm here for. To protect you."

"Thanks" she said

The the family all began to climb down except for Laura, Rydel and I. We called for a helicopter to fly us down because Rydel didn't want to climb down, Laura was scared to... (I would be to if I was in her position) and I wasn't going to leave my sis or my BFF alone on a cliff.

--------------//page break\\----------

So we are on the bus now just relaxing and hanging out, the helicopter safety brought us "home" and now everyone Is getting their rest before more concerts and shows...

Today was most definitely a monumental moment in my life because I let my best friend do something she didn't want to do and almost got her killed. Luckily I saved her but just imagine if I didn't... I really got to be more careful next time, because first of all, I have been given the opportunity for a next time and second of all I could never live with myself knowing I Hurt my best friend...

So I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling thinking to my look at the negative if today's events but instead learn from our mistakes to create positives.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

So guys! I have shout outs for three amazing people who vote and comment a lot...
A BIG THANKS GOES TOOOO...

• Raura_Switzerland

( "your jetting off to Switzerland")
-Austin Moon. ;) Lolz

• AshleeTurlington1

And

• JaquelineCyaguz

Thanks for voting and commenting and remember...

"Theres no way I could make it without you"

Please VOTE and COMMENT!!!!

~Tika