Rescue and Results

Hey guys! Here's another update! I really enjoy all your nice messages, comments and votes! It really makes me happy that people are reading this!
Love you 😘. Sorry for the chapter being all over the place, I know it's a bit choppy.

Sorry for mistakes, I haven't been able to edit really good since I'm super busy

Song: Got you on my mind
By: NF
______________________________

Laura's Pov:

One minute, he was fine, the next, he's back to square one, on the verge of death...

How am I supposed fulfill my promise to Stormy and update her on Ross, when I can nearly comprehend it my self.

I can barely say it out lout that he attempted an overdose...
The worst part is, that I caused him to leave after our fight, which lead to him taking the pills and driving the car in the lake....

After five minutes, I pulled it together as much as I could and called Stormy to update her.

"Hello, Stormy?"

"Hi, um, how are you?" I asked

"I'm alright, how about yourself?"

"I'm, um, okay. Just calling to deliver  an update"

"Is it good or bad?" She asked

"To be honest, it's bad news, but it isn't horrible. The doctors and Ross told me what -"

"You spoke to Ross?" She asked

"Yeah, why?"

"Because, he didn't call me. He was supposed to call when he got up" she said with anger.

"Stormy, please relax. I know this is really hard for you. It's really hard on me to. It's hard on all of us. And he was about to call, but he relapsed."

"What?" She asked, and by the tone of her voice I could hear her hear shatter.

"So the doctors told me he tried to overdose, but since it didn't immediately work, he then drove the rental car into the lake... he, he tried to kill himself, in two different methods with in the same hour" I stuttered out.

"My son, my Ross, tried to commit suicide?" She said, breaking down

"Yeah" I cried.

"Why? how? I never saw any signs. I knew he was upset about the band, but to kill himself. There must be something bigger that was wrong"

"Stormy." I breathed out slowly. "I think he tried to commit suicide because of me" I whispered in the phone.

"Why you? I know he was upset when you guys spilt, but, was he that upset" she cried. "I guess I should have seen the signs."

"Please don't hate me Stormy, We had a fight in our hotel room and he left. I thought he was just going for a drive or go sit in the car. After an hour, I heard nothing, so I began messaging him. Then, a few hours later you and the hospital called, and that's when I found out. He's currently with the doctors, I think they're trying to either pump his stomach or fix his brain because he got a concussion from driving the car into the lake."

"Can I ask, what did he overdose on?"

"The doctors said it was a mix of pain relievers and some allergy medicine, stuff he had in his suitcase"

"Oh my gosh" she said, breaking down.

"I'm so sorry" I cried through the phone.