𝕮⃟Hapter 27-28

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑  27: I WON'T HURT HIM

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

As soon as Mu Yan woke up, he went to the next room to check on the man's condition. He stretched out his small hand and covered the man's forehead, feeling the temperature under his hand return to normal, which relieved him. "The fever has subsided; you should be fine," Mu Yan murmured in a low voice.

This world was truly amazing, he thought to himself. Just taking some small pills could make the fever go away. In their world, many people died due to wind chill and fever. If they had such magical little pills, more people could survive.

But Mu Yan didn't think about it for too long. After all, he would never go back to that world. That world had no connection with him. He would do his best to live in this world. Although the man's fever had subsided, the wound on his body was still there, and the medicine needed to be changed every day. He was the only one here, and it was embarrassing to always trouble Uncle Yang. After all, Uncle Yang and Aunt Lin still had to go to work, and it was very hard for them.

The first time was a coincidence, and the second time was training. Mu Yan skillfully unbuttoned the man's clothes, revealing his bandage-covered body. Although his face was still slightly flushed, he wasn't as nervous as he was the first time. His hands were no longer trembling, and his heart wasn't beating wildly.

"Huh?" Mu Yan looked at the wound exposed under the bandage and was surprised to see that the deep bone wound had already healed faintly, while other abrasions or small wounds had already scabbed. Even some shedding revealed newborn tender pink skin.

"This person's wound healed so quickly. He was fine in just a few days. This world is really amazing," Mu Yan thought to himself. In the past, a wound like this would take a few months of cultivation to heal, but now there was no major problem in just a few days. As long as people could wake up, everything would be fine.

"Wake up quickly; you'll be fine when you wake up," Mu Yan said to himself while carefully applying medicine to the man's wound.

As if hearing Mu Yan's prayer, the man who had his eyes closed suddenly opened them, and those dark and deep eyes revealed a trace of confusion and dependence.

Mu Yan finished applying the medicine to the man, put the bandage back on, tidied up, and planned to make a bowl of nutritional powder to satisfy the man's hunger. But when he turned around and saw those dark eyes staring straight at him, he was shocked. Everything in his hands fell to the ground in an instant. Mu Yan now looked more like a frightened rabbit, with a terrified expression on his face.

The man seemed a little anxious, and this was reflected in his bright black eyes. He struggled to sit up, and his outstretched hands seemed to want to grab Mu Yan. "You still have wounds on your body; don't move yet." Seeing this, Mu Yan was afraid that the man would move too much and cause the wound to burst open again, so he hurriedly stepped forward to grab the man's fidgeting hands. "Forget the fear I had just now," Mu Yan said.

It really great that he woke up. Atleast i know he wouldn't die. Mu Yan thought, laughing happily. He had previously been worried that the man would not be able to wake up, but now, everything was fine. In addition, the wound had healed quickly, so Mu Yan believed that the man would be able to heal and move freely soon.