𝕮⃟Hapter 193-194

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 193: GASTRONOMY IN ARCHEOLOGY

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

If possible, he even wants to send someone to help the third sister-in-law find ingredients together, so that he can find more ingredients in a shorter time.

However, when he thinks that ingredients are the most important ingredient for cooking, if they leak out, it will have a great impact on their shop, and may even affect their monopoly position. Those who dare to make their own decisions ask people to help find ingredients.

However, for now, these are enough to support their food hall. For people who have been eating nutritional supplements and nutritional powders since birth, these foods are definitely novel, and they can keep them from eating for a long time. Will get tired of eating.

Here, Mu Yan lived a very full and happy life every day, but in contrast, Mu Yanran's side was much more miserable.

There are people scolding her everywhere on the Internet now, making her dare to go out even if she is fully armed, otherwise she will be recognized, and she will be stoned in minutes. Even many advertising contracts and filming contracts that have been negotiated before They were canceled one after another.

Mu Yanran gritted her silver teeth. In the past, she must have been the focus of everyone's attention and the envy of everyone. But now, she is like a mouse crossing the street. Everyone screams and beats her. How could she, who was so proud, bear it.

Moreover, misfortunes never come singly, because the false news she passed on about Jiang Chenxi's loss of abilities made the Yang family feel very dissatisfied with her, and the engagement date was continuously postponed.

Although she was very unwilling, she had no choice but to please Yang Mingxuan's mother with a smiling face every day, but every time she was scorned by the other party.

Every time she passed by, it would remind her of when she went to Jiang's house, Zheng Xueyan was very kind to her at the beginning, and comparing the hatchback was another typical example of "no comparison, no harm".

It's not like she hasn't thought about returning to Jiang's house again, but she is not the kind of brainless heroine in the novel. After so many things, she knows that she has no way to return to Jiang's house. The family must hate her to death now, so she can only try her best to hold Yang Mingxuan, otherwise she will really have nothing.

"When did you do it?" Yang Mingxuan's impatient face appeared on the screen, his eyes were full of displeasure.

"Mingxuan, you know that I have worked very hard, but Jiang Chenxi has never been out of Jiang's house these days. Even if I wanted to do it, I have no chance at all." Mu Yanran said pitifully, trying to Arouse a little bit of compassion from the other party.

"This suggestion was made by you. You know that my parents are very disappointed with you now. This is your last chance to show off. If you perform well, my parents will be happy, and our marriage will be settled." It's over." Yang Mingxuan said coolly, as if he was saying that this matter has nothing to do with me.

Mu Yanran could naturally see the change in Yang Mingxuan's attitude, and her heart was bleeding with embarrassment, but on the surface, she still had to put on an understanding and affectionate look.

"I know, it's all my fault this time, but Mingxuan, I really like you, so you can help me tell my parents that I will definitely live up to their expectations." Mu Yanran said in a low voice. As she spoke, her voice was so tender that it seemed as if water could be squeezed out, her pretty face had a delicate and pitiful expression, but her eyes always showed a bewitching aura intentionally or unintentionally, which made people unable to help but feel distracted.