𝕮⃟Hapter 155-156

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 155: LOCAL TYRANTS REWARD

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

"Sister-in-law three, those who come in will greet you again. What they say will be displayed directly on the screen. You can reply to them according to your preference, or just ignore them." Jiang Xuexi continued to guide.

However, for Mu Yan, it is impossible for him to act as if he did not see it when he clearly saw it.

"Hello, Flower Fairy." Mu Yan replied.

"Big host, what is a gourmet live broadcast room? Are you going to broadcast gourmet food? What are those in front of you? They look good."

The first viewer in Muyan's live broadcast room seems to be a very lively girl who likes to talk very much, which made Mu Yan who was a little nervous gradually relax, and chatted with each other sentence by sentence.

Mu Yan thinks this mode is really great, even if the two of them are far away, it's like chatting face to face.

"These are all ingredients for cooking, and we will make them into a delicious dish later." Mu Yan said with a smile. It's a pity that the other party couldn't see Mu Yan's smile, but he could hear it from his tone. smile.

"Make it into a dish? Can it really be eaten?" Hua Xianzi asked in surprise.

"Of course, I'll start doing it now." Mu Yan was a little excited when he saw the audience watching.

The previous dishes were just washed, and now he brought them over for secondary processing.

What he was going to do today was relatively simple scrambled eggs with tomatoes. He took three bright red plump tomatoes, skillfully destemmed them and cut them into pieces.

"Big host, what is this? It looks a little weird."

"The host is big, although it looks a bit weird, but the color is so beautiful, and this one, yellow and yellow, is also very beautiful.

"Big host..."

Hua Xianzi kept leaving messages in the live broadcast room, but once Mu Yan started to cook, she would be very serious, so she didn't notice the messages in the live broadcast room.

If in other live broadcast rooms, you see that the anchor is only doing his own thing and ignoring the audience, then the audience will definitely leave.

But for the first time, Hua Xianzi felt that she was being ignored, but she had no intention of leaving at all, and was very interested in the edible dishes that the anchor said.

"Ding Dong, I am very fat and entered Chen Yan's live broadcast room."

"Ding dong."

While Mu Yan was cooking, several people also entered his live broadcast room, watching the anchor tinkering with things that he had never seen before, all of them were very curious.

I'm fat: What is the host Da Da doing? I came in because I saw the food.

Huaxianzi: The anchor is cooking, it is said to be delicious.

Wooden fish: True or false? cooking? tasty? Is it a new type of nutrient? This is the first time I have seen a food live broadcast.

I'm fat: The host is so cold and cold, he doesn't talk.

Hua Xianzi: No, the anchor Da Da is actually very soft and cute, but once he enters the state of cooking, he is a little forgetful. I think the anchor Da Da must like cooking very much.