𝕮⃟Hapter 113-114

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 113: OPENING CHAOS

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

Half a month passed in a flash, and soon it was the day when the snack bar in Heyuan County opened.

In order to make all the customers who came to cheer on the snack bar open happily, Mu Chen and Mu Yan must go there in advance to make preparations.

However, because the opening time was announced on Weibo in the early stage, there are a lot of customers who want to come, so the supply on that day must be very large. Mu Yan and Mu Chen alone cannot provide so many to eat

Therefore, Tao Qingran and others, as well as the fifteen waiters, were recruited, and the snack bar in Taohua Village was temporarily closed for a few days.

Everyone knows the situation of the snack bar in Heyuan County, so no customers expressed dissatisfaction with it, and many even planned to come to join the snack bar on the opening day of the snack bar.

Yang Wenyao and Lin Jiayu also came to help.

Since reaching an agreement with Mu Chen last time, the two started to submit their resignations to the factory, and then devoted themselves to managing the snack bar with Mu Yan and the others.

Yang Wenyao and Lin Jiayu are very popular with each other, and their interpersonal relationship is also handled well, so they are temporarily responsible for entertaining customers outside during the opening.

Both Mu Yan and Mu Chen belong to the kind of people who are not very good at communicating with people. Mu Yan is because he is too simple and shy, while Mu Chen, with that expressionless face, is good enough not to scare away customers. , and expect him to entertain customers?

Therefore, these two people can only be responsible for the back kitchen.

When I went to Lingyuan City last time, I collected a lot of ingredients, and they were all piled up in the system space. This opening just happened to be needed, otherwise I was worried about not having enough ingredients.

The day before the opening, Mu Chen took Tao Qingran and the others to start processing the needed ingredients, so that they could be directly used for cooking the next day, saving a lot of time.

The amount of ingredients is huge, and it took a day just to prepare them in advance.

"Tomorrow, Qingran and Mouse will be in charge of the main food, Liu Hu will be in charge of cutting and side dishes, Ming Fei and Han Yuan will lead the other waiters to serve and introduce the dishes." Mu Chen assigned their respective tasks calmly.

"Yes." After receiving their tasks, everyone was full of energy, and they were all looking forward to the opening of the business the next day.

"Mu Mu, go to bed early, and get up early tomorrow." Mu Chen said softly.

"Well, Ah Chen, good night." Mu Yan replied with a smile, then closed his eyes and prepared to go to sleep, feeling a soft moist touch in his eyes, and his little face blushed quietly.

The second snack bar is about to open, which Mu Yan never expected before. When he first came to this world, he only wanted to marry a man quickly, and he would be satisfied with having his own small family.

Now all the things he expected before have come true, not only that, but he also has his own shop, and opened more than one, and will continue to open in the future, and the business will continue to expand. This kind of life was never imagined before. Now it's all a reality.