𝕮⃟Hapter 179-180

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 179: GOSSIP

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

"That's right, many people from Central Star will be invited to participate, and it will be broadcast live on the media, so that the whole world will know about your relationship with Third Brother." Jiang Xuexi said with a smile, looking forward to that scene.

After returning, she will also participate in the preparations for the wedding of the third brother and the third sister-in-law, and must make the wedding of the third brother and the third sister-in-law unforgettable for the world.

"But, Ah Chen and I have already held a wedding." Mu Yan's little head couldn't turn his head around.

He and Ah Chen had already held a wedding ceremony when they were in Peach Blossom Village, why is there a wedding ceremony? Is it the custom of this world?

As a brother who came from time travel, he will only experience one wedding in his life. He has never seen such a thing as two weddings, especially when the two parties are still the same person.

In their place, the elder brother who was divorced by his husband's family cannot marry another person, and naturally he cannot hold a second wedding.

"Sister-in-law three, I know that you are already married. The wedding ceremony this time is just a formality. It is to announce your existence to the world and to announce your ownership of third brother to the world. My third brother is very popular. You Don't you want to declare your sovereignty?" Jiang Xuexi said playfully.

When Mu Yan thought that there were many people who liked Ah Chen, and many people wanted to marry Ah Chen, a few sour bubbles popped up in his heart, and he forgot about the unreasonableness of holding a second wedding, his little head nodded violently , said with a firm expression: "Well, I want to hold another wedding with Ah Chen."

Ah Chen is his, no one can **** it from him.

Seeing such a cute Mu Yan, Jiang Xuexi almost couldn't help reaching out and touching her head.

The third sister-in-law is so cute, how could such a cute third sister-in-law be discovered by that cold guy, the third brother?

However, fortunately, when the third brother faced the third sister-in-law, it was when the iceberg melted, watching the two of them getting along would always give people a feeling that they also want to fall in love.

Oops, this rhythm of abusing dogs and throwing dog food is simply not too skillful.

"Yeah, my second aunt and I will definitely prepare a wonderful wedding for you, which will make everyone envious and jealous." Jiang Xuexi said with a laugh, already thinking about what preparations and links will be involved when the time comes up.

The speed of the return journey was still very fast. Within a few days, the Jiang family’s spacecraft reached the edge of the central star, and the topic of Jiang Chenxi and Mu Yanran on the Internet became more and more heated, and many voices were demanding The Jiang family came forward to clarify the matter of Jiang Chenxi's loss of abilities.

However, no matter how the crowd discussed, the Jiang family did not express anything. Gradually, the fans who were still firmly believing that Jiang Chenxi had not lost his powers were slowly shaken.

"If Jiang Chenxi didn't lose his ability, why hasn't he come forward to clarify it? Don't make unnecessary struggles. Jiang Chenxi will be abolished and become an ordinary person."