𝕮⃟Hapter 285-286

⟣•285•⟢
: GOING TO GIVE BIRTH
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
After a day of rest, the Sirius team and Feng Zeshan's personal guards both recovered to their best condition, and then headed towards the home planet of the Zerg again.

However, this time they are no longer fighting alone, they are no longer advancing alone, they all have their own allies, and they are more confident in completing this mission.

For the future and peace of mankind, they can only succeed in this mission, not fail!

As the distance to the Zerg home planet got closer, the two teams encountered more and more Zergs. Even if they tried to avoid them as much as possible, they still had to fight the Zergs inevitably.

Moreover, the number of Zergs encountered is more and more each time, and the battle takes more time each time, but the distance from the Zerg's home planet is also closer.

Jiang Chenxi and Feng Zeshan decisively issued an order to temporarily land on a planet closest to the Zerg mother planet, and while resting, they formulated a detailed plan for this attack.

Because there are relatively few people coming this time, the main task is to get rid of the female worm, not the entire Zerg race, so they only need to find a way to get into the Zerg mother planet, find the female insect, and get rid of it, and the rest is Just leave it to the soldiers of the two countries to handle it.

The two discussed for a long time in the control room before finally formulating the final battle plan and conveying it quickly.

Although it is the first time for the Sirius team and Fengzeshan's personal guards to cooperate, everyone likes each other's personality and behavior very much, and they cooperate with each other more tacitly, so there is no need to worry about delays

The two battleships are the most advanced in their respective countries, and are equipped with stealth devices. As long as they are turned on, they can be invisible within three hours, and no scanning device can detect the specific location.

And this is also the biggest guarantee for their travel mission.

The two battleships activated the cloaking device, and then quickly logged in to the mother star of the Zerg, and split into two groups, trying to find the mother of the Zerg as quickly as possible.

The female worm of the Zerg is the root of the reproduction of the Zerg. Almost all the Zerg are reproduced from the female, so the female has a very high status in the Zerg.

Therefore, the safety of the female worm is also very important. It usually hides in the hidden place of the counterpoint, and there must be a lot of Zerg guards around it.

Therefore, Jiang Chenxi ordered people to move towards the place with the most Zerg.

"Yes!" Zhao Ziqi took the order and quickly arranged, and the transparent battleship in mid-air began to set off towards the depths of the planet.

They only have three hours. If they can't find the exact location of the mother worm within these three hours, then what awaits them will be a fierce attack from the Zerg, and their mission this time will be regarded as a half failure.

After all, in the base camp of the Zerg, being besieged by the Zerg, it is simply impossible to find the location of the mother bug.

The battleship has been picking up the place where the Zerg is the most, and after finding three positions in succession, it finally found the hiding place of the female bug.

"Notify Admiral Feng immediately." Jiang Chenxi said.

"yes!"

Zhao Ziqi immediately communicated with the battleship Fengzeshan and sent them the exact location of the mother worm, and then the entire battleship entered the wormhole where the mother worm was.