𝕮⃟Hapter 219-220

»𝐶⃪219«
: RIDICULOUS WEDDING
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
As the wedding date was getting closer, Jiang Chenxi unexpectedly felt a little nervous.

"Third brother, tomorrow is the wedding day of Yang Mingxuan, you and the third sister-in-law don't really plan to go?" Jiang Yuanxi looked at Jiang Chenxi and said with a frown.

"What?" Jiang Chenxi looked at Jiang Yuanxi puzzled, as if he didn't understand what he said.

"Didn't you receive the wedding invitation from Yang Mingxuan before? Let me tell you, you can't take the third sister-in-law there. Let's not talk about Mu Yanran. The day after tomorrow is your wedding. There are still many things that need to be attended to by you. Do it, how can you have that time to attend other people's weddings, I think that kid deliberately chose this day to disturb you." Jiang Yuanxi said angrily.

From the time he learned of Yang Mingxuan and Mu Yanran's wedding date, he felt that the other party must be targeting the third brother, otherwise he would not choose the date for so many days, but chose the day before.

"No." Jiang Chenxi refused very quickly.

If Jiang Yuanxi hadn't reminded him, he would have forgotten that there was such an invitation.

Anyway, the Yang family will definitely send invitations to their Jiang family, and grandpa will also send representatives to attend at that time, how could he really let Mumu go to other people's weddings with him.

What's more, when he came back, he had already thrown that invitation card into the trash can, and now I don't know where it was broken into pieces/

Jiang Yuanxi finally breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the words. He didn't dare to bring up this topic before, because he was afraid that the third brother would really be overwhelmed to participate. At that time, the crowd will probably have a lot of talk.

"Third brother is wise, since he wants to get married so hastily, then go get married by himself, so we don't want to be disrupted by him." Jiang Yuanxi resumed his usual foolish smile, and asked cheaply: "Third brother , are you very nervous now, you are going to get married with your third sister-in-law soon, and then add a little nephew to us, how lonely and lonely you are watching the ball."

Sure enough, within three seconds, Jiang Yuanxi would return to his unruly temper.

Jiang Chenxi glanced at him calmly, and without saying anything, Jiang Yuanxi made a zipper movement on his mouth in an instant, and closed his mouth.

The next day, Yang Mingxuan and Mu Yanran's wedding was broadcast live on the entire network. The scene was very grand. Although many people on the Internet hated Mu Yanran, they didn't say anything bad at such an important moment. , just watching quietly as if watching the excitement.

On the other hand, Mu Yanran's fans jumped up and down very hard. While praising and holding her own goddess, she didn't forget to step down some people secretly, which aroused the disgust of many fans.

Among the fans of Mu Yan and Jiang Chenxi, there are indeed many rational fans. Originally, under their management, even the more impulsive fans did not come out to make trouble.

But after seeing Mu Yanran's fans pointing at Sang and scolding Huai, they couldn't bear it anymore.

"Originally, on days like this, I didn't want to say bad words, but there are some people who just don't stop saying that every idol has such fans. I have seen it, and I guess it is only Mu Yanran. Only women like that can attract fans with the same wrong views."