⟣𝗥everse 𝗪ear 1-4

⟣•295•⟢
: THE FIRST TYPE OF FACE SLAP
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
Mu Yan stared dumbfounded at the familiar yet unfamiliar scene in front of him, unable to recover for a while.

Jiang Chenxi stood in front of Mu Yan, vigilantly watching the surroundings in case any dangerous creatures appeared.

The three little buns surrounded Mu Yan tightly, and Qiuqiu, as a little brother, guarded the two younger brothers tightly, with the same expression on his face as Jiang Chenxi.

"Father, where are we?" Yuanyuan held her second elder brother Tuantuan's little hand with one hand and Mu Yan's clothes corner with the other, raised her little head, and asked innocently and cutely.

Pulled back by Yuanyuan's voice, Mu Yan looked carefully at the surrounding environment, and finally determined their exact location.

Thinking of what Number Five said before, Mu Yan couldn't help but sigh.

Unexpectedly, what he said was just a joke, but it was actually sent back. This world that gave birth to him and raised him has also given him too many disappointments.

"We are back to Father's former home." Mu Yan knelt down and touched Yuanyuan's little head, and said to him with a smile.

Among these three children, only Yuanyuan is a brother like him, and a brother with very strong fertility.

Because when Yuanyuan was just born, the pregnancy mole on her belly button was as bright red as blood dripping on it, if this was in this world, she would be a brother that everyone sought after.

Because of his previous experience, Mu Yan may love his elder brother more than other children, but for such a preference, Tuantuan and Qiuqiu have no complaints at all, on the contrary, they love him as much as Mu Yan. Transformation, the smallest and cutest younger brother who is not a supernatural being. ?+

"Mu Mu, you mean..." Jiang Chenxi is so smart, he quickly understood the meaning of Mu Yan's words, he was surprised for a moment, and soon returned to normal. .

He was also curious about Mu Yan's previous world. After all, a world without women, only brothers and men, was unintentionally a new experience for someone like him who traveled from the interstellar world.

However, as long as he thinks of the treatment and suffering Mu Yan received here before, he can't help but want to pick all the people here.

Fortunately, Jiang Chenxi's rationality is still there. He knows that there are no supernatural beings in this world. In order to avoid attracting too many people's attention, he cannot use supernatural abilities here, let alone let others see his transformation.

He knew that people in this world were very conservative in their thinking. If they saw that he could transform, they might be treated like monsters.

Thinking of this, Jiang Chenxi squatted down and told Qiuqiu and Tuantuan, "You two must not be able to transform at will here, you know? Don't let other people see it, otherwise it will bring a lot of trouble to father and brother of."

Qiuqiu is older and younger, some half-understand, and Tuantuan doesn't understand at all, but it doesn't affect their obedience.

Father is still very majestic in their hearts.

"This is the small hill behind my house, which is where I slid down the hill and crossed." Mu Yan looked at the surrounding scenery that had hardly changed, with nostalgia and confusion in his eyes.

He didn't know how long it had been since he traveled back then, and he didn't know whether his family had found him missing or had come to look for him.