𝕮⃟Hapter 87-88

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 87: RETIREMENT AND NEWBORN

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

The Mu family and the Jiang family can be regarded as family friends. Although the Jiang family is much higher than the Mu family in terms of family status, the relationship between the two families is not bad. of

Mu Yanran.

At first, the Jiang family wanted Mu Yanran to get engaged to Jiang Yuxi, the boss of the Jiang family, but unfortunately the boss of the Jiang family disagreed, so they asked several other juniors

When it comes to marriage choices, the Jiang family is very open-minded and respects the choices of the younger generation. Therefore, when several other people disagreed with the marriage, Mr. Jiang wanted to give up, but Mu Yanran directly took a fancy to Jiang Chenxi. Also let grandpa help him matchmaking.

Later, Mr. Jiang asked Jiang Chenxi for his opinion. Jiang Chenxi had an indifferent attitude towards marriage. For him, it was the same with whomever he married. become the object of marriage.

undefinedAt that time, Zheng Xueyan still liked Mu Yanran quite a lot. This little girl was pretty, and she could coax people with her mouth. She often came to Jiang's house to sit and coax Zheng Xueyan into a smile every time, so she liked her even more. .

If it wasn't for Jiang Chenxi's accident this time, she might still be deceived by this little girl's hypocrisy.

Thinking of this, Zheng Xueyan felt sick to her stomach.

Jiang Zhiyang took his wife's hand and came to the living room. In fact, he was also very dissatisfied with Mu Yanran, but as a child of a big family, the first thing he had to learn was to control his emotions, not to mention that the person in front of him was still their in-laws .

When the two came to the living room, Mu Dehai and his daughter Mu Yanran were sitting on the sofa. Seeing Jiang Zhiyang and Zheng Xueyan coming down, they hurriedly stood up with smiles on their faces.

"I wonder what the two of you are here for?" Jiang Zhiyang asked directly.

Mu Dehai is handsome and has an extraordinary temperament, but compared with Jiang Zhiyang, who is from a top family, he is still a bit inferior. Facing Jiang Zhiyang at this moment, he can't help but feel weak, and put a flattering smile on his face, saying: : "We want to take care of nephew Ah Chen, do you know where he is?"

"Not yet, but we are already sending people to look for him. As long as he is still alive, my Jiang family will definitely be able to find him." Jiang Zhiyang said firmly.

Mu Dehai and Mu Yanran looked at each other, and there was a flash of light in their eyes.

"At the beginning when our two families got married, the little girl was very happy. She liked A Chen very much since she was a child, and she hoped to marry him. However, the two of them had no relationship. Seeing that the marriageable age was about to pass, Those of us who are parents can't bear it." Mu Dehai said with a frown.

"As soon as Ah Chen finds them, let them get married immediately." Jiang Zhiyang said, what else could he say, although the marriage was won by the Mu family at the beginning, but the other party is a girl after all, they have been waiting for so many years, and they are delaying It's not good to go down, and Ah Chen doesn't know when he will be able to find it, which makes him feel a little guilty towards Mu Yanran.