𝕮⃟Hapter 207-208

»𝐶⃪207«
: HE IS OUR SON!
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
When the early morning light shines, it surrounds Qiuqiu all the time, and it becomes more and more intense, so that people outside can barely see the situation inside, and the light is also slowly weakening.

The Jiang family cheered up, holding their breath and waiting for the light to dissipate, the appearance inside.

Success or failure is at this moment.

Mu Yan was already extremely exhausted, and his eyelids were almost unable to hold up, but when he saw such a scene, he struggled to sit up, and pinched himself hard to keep himself awake.

"Don't worry, he is our son, we have to trust him." Jiang Chenxi caressed the place where Mu Yan pinched him distressedly, and then did not forget to comfort him.

Although Jiang Chenxi looked calm on the surface, it could be seen from the slightly trembling hands that his heart was not as calm as he appeared on the surface.

"En." Mu Yan stared at the light cocoon without blinking.

The brightness of the light cocoon was strong and sometimes weak, and the figure of the ball inside was looming, but it was impossible to determine whether it was in the shape of a human or a little tiger.

This situation continued for another hour, and the light finally continued to gradually weaken, and the figure inside slowly appeared.

The slender but fleshy little arms are resting on the face, the thumb is sucking happily in the mouth, the calf kicks twice from time to time, the eyes are slightly closed, as if dreaming some sweet dream.

At this moment, everyone's hearts finally fell back into their stomachs, and what followed was ecstasy.

"Oh my god, another young genius came out of our Jiang family." Zhao Shuqi said in surprise.

The scene of Jiang Chenxi's transformation decades ago is still vivid in my memory. Although the other children of the Jiang family can be called geniuses in the outside world, Jiang Chenxi is definitely the best among them. A few more hours.

Now, Qiuqiu's transformation time is almost the same as that of his father Jiang Chenxi. It is foreseeable that in the next few decades, another genius who will shock the world will inevitably appear in their Jiang family.

"Aww... so cute, I really want to take it home and raise it myself." Liu Jiling looked at the cute and cute Qiuqiu, and wished she could sneak it back while everyone wasn't paying attention. He was just like her ideal grandson. .

Anyway, for her two sons, she has no hope now, and she is very satisfied to be able to spend more time with Qiuqiu.

"Yeah, Qiuqiu is so cute, this small appearance is simply too attractive." Jiang Xuexi couldn't help but said excitedly beside her.

Seeing such a cute child made her want to get married and have one for fun.

"Right, right, why don't we quietly go back and raise her for a few days?" Liu Jiling moved closer to Jiang Xuexi's side and whispered.

"Third aunt, if the third brother finds out, we will die miserably." Although Jiang Xuexi also had such thoughts, when she thought that this was her third brother's first son, if the third brother found out, what would happen? It must be miserable.

As soon as Liu Jiling heard Jiang Chenxi's name, she immediately stopped thinking. That person didn't even give face to her parents. She'd better not provoke her, and at worst, she would come back to live often in the future.