𝕮⃟Hapter 97-98

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 97: SNACK BAR CRISIS

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

Although the snack bar had many loyal customers and many people supported the snack bar at the time, but when the raw material of steamed stuffed buns and other staple foods turned out to be nutrition powder, and Mu Yan admitted it, it still affected the store's attendance rate.

In the past, when the snack bar was not open for business hours, there was already a long line at the door of the store. Every time the snack bar opened, the inside was full. However, this day, the snack bar was open for the first time. There are empty seats in the store during peak hours.

The snack bar was shrouded in a depressing atmosphere, whether it was the customers who were eating or the five waiters who were slightly relaxed, there was almost no communication with each other.

The customers finished their breakfast in a hurry, and left this depressing environment impatiently, feeling that even the food in their mouths was not as delicious as before.

Until sending away the last customer, Zhao Hanyuan finally couldn't control his temper, he slammed his fist on the table, his face was full of anger.

"Damn it, what the **** is going on?"

Although at the beginning they came to the snack bar to apply for the delicious three meals a day, but after working for so long, he gradually fell in love with the snack bar, especially the two bosses who devoted themselves to teaching them cooking skills, so that His sense of belonging to the snack bar became stronger.

The leak of raw materials at the snack bar made him particularly worried and angry!

Liu Hu rubbed the back of his head, with a worried expression on his simple and honest face, and said, "What should we do, the number of customers coming these days has become less and less."

Ever since Mu Chen started to teach these people how to cook, everyone has regarded the snack bar as another home of their own. Now seeing that their cherished home has become depressed for some reason, everyone feels extremely uncomfortable.

"Why are the raw materials of our snacks leaked? Generally speaking, it is impossible for them to know. Except for the two bosses, only we know." Zhang Mingfei asked puzzledly, turning his eyes back and forth on everyone. , but said nothing.

The faces of several people became even worse, especially Li Hao, whose face was completely pale.

"Who on earth leaked this matter, you'd better stand up yourself, otherwise if you let me know, you will never be spared!" Zhao Hanyuan glared at the others angrily.

Everyone can feel how kind the two bosses are to them, but in the end, such kindness has resulted in betrayal. What a blow to the bosses.

For a chef, the raw materials and methods of making things are the basis of survival. If these are leaked, the snack bar may cease to exist.

The five people are filled with righteous indignation here, wishing to find out the culprit now, but the other two biggest "victims" are not as angry as they imagined.

Regarding the leakage of nutritional powder raw materials, Mu Yan didn't feel anything serious, otherwise he wouldn't have admitted it directly at the time, after all, he would tell everyone about it sooner or later, and for Mu Chen, as long as it was decided by Mu Yan, he would never admit it. 100% support, but he is very angry now.