𝕮⃟Hapter 67-68

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 67: MISTRESS NO. 5

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

"Well, let's eat roast chicken." Mu Yan replied.

"Okay, you take a rest here first; I'll be back soon." Mu Chen arranged for Mu Yan to rest by the small river and then quickly flashed into the forest, intending to make a quick decision.

Mu Yan opened the system panel; the progress bar of the upgrade task was not halfway gone, but the progress bar of the identification technique was more than half. If you use it more, you will be able to upgrade to the third level soon, and the ingredients that can be identified will be more.

"Speak."  At this moment, No. 5's extremely resentful voice came from above.

Mu Yan looked up and saw No. 5 flying in the sky and immediately said pleasantly, "No. 5, you're awake."

Heartbroken number five:

No. 5 looks at Mu Yan with complex and resentful eyes. The reason it sleeps is to not disturb the love between the host and the host’s partner. Although No. 5 wanted to stop it, Yan Yan is obviously very happy, and it has no qualifications to stop it; it is out of sight and pure, and it wakes it up after speaking.

However, it didn't expect that this hibernation would last for more than a week, and it had been waiting for the little host to wake it up on its own initiative, but it didn't.

In the end, No.5 couldn't bear it anymore and woke up from hibernation on its own initiative, and when it saw the little host and that man being sweet and kissing, I had already forgotten about it and suddenly became like an abandoned person. The journeyman is average.

"Yanyan, you don't even think about me." No. 5 said sadly.

"I miss you." Mu Yan spoke honestly, with a little carelessness in his tone.

In fact, in the first few days before No. 5 went dormant, Mu Yan was still not used to the lack of a chatterbox by his side, but gradually, his attention was all on Mu Chen, and Mu Chen would think about it every day. Trying to make Mu Yan happy, he naturally left No. 5 behind.

"Then why didn't you wake me up?" Number Five went on to "complain."

Mu Yan wanted to say something, but he didn't know what to say. After all, he had always been a good boy and would not lie.

Seeing this, No. 5 was literally shot in the heart and shattered into pieces.

In fact, No.5 originally wanted the little host to comfort it, but it didn't expect the little host to be so "upright," and in the end, it was itself that felt stuck.

No. 5 decided to turn this matter over; otherwise, he must be the one who got hurt in the end.

"Yanyan, what shall we eat later?" No. 5 changed the subject bluntly. If he was facing someone else, he would definitely be noticed, but if he was facing Mu Yan, then there would be no problem at all.