𝕮⃟Hapter 205-206

»𝐶⃪205«
: BALL SHAPE 1
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
The matter of Jiang Chenxi's supernatural power is a heart disease of the entire Jiang family. Since learning that his supernatural power has recovered, but it is very weak, the entire Jiang family has thought of many ways and found many genius doctors. There is no way to recover

However, it was nothing more than a meal today, and it was a miracle that the ability that had been sentenced to death showed faint signs of recovery.

Mr. Jiang looked at Mu Yan with a more kind and loving expression, but also with a hint of inquiry.

Although Mu Yan came from a backward planet, although everyone still doesn't know his specific life experience, he seems to have appeared on a backward planet out of thin air, but they can't raise any guard against him at all.

What's more, he is like the lucky star of their Jiang family. Since he came, not only his grandson's memory has been restored, but his abilities have also been restored, and he has also allowed him to hug his great-grandson.

"It seems that it is indeed the problem of these ingredients. Since only the two of you know the source of the ingredients, then I will not ask any more questions. This matter must not be disclosed to the third person. Do you understand?" Mr. Jiang Said seriously.

"I know Grandpa." Jiang Chenxi nodded in response.

From the beginning to the end, Mu Yan didn't say anything, not because he didn't want to say it, but because he couldn't understand what the two of them were saying. He could understand every word clearly, but he couldn't understand them together.

It wasn't until the two of them left the study and returned to the bedroom that Mu Yan finally couldn't help asking: "Ah Chen, what did you and grandpa mean just now? What happened to the ingredients on the farm? Is there something wrong? "

Seeing that Mu Yan was a little anxious, Jiang Chenxi hurriedly comforted him.

"Don't worry, it's not a bad thing, but a good thing." Jiang Chenxi simply explained the function of the farm ingredients to Mu Yan

one time.

"You mean that the ingredients from the farm can increase people's abilities? Is there such a function?" Mu Yan widened his eyes and said in surprise.

He also thought that the ingredients produced on the farm were the same as ordinary ones, except that the growth cycle was shorter.

"I don't know if there is such a function, but the farm is activated by the system, so it must be different from ordinary ingredients." No. 5 suddenly appeared and said, apparently also heard the conversation between them.

"Some hosts have opened system farms before, and the food made from the ingredients produced is extremely beneficial to the human body, and if you use growth fertilizers or add other things, the functions will become different. "Number Five continued, with a hint of pride in his tone.

"Really? Chen, you just told grandpa that your powers have recovered a bit, is it because of the food you ate?" Mu Yan asked Jiang Chenxi in surprise.

Because of Qiuqiu, he also understood some supernatural powers in this world, and he also knew that Ah Chen’s previous supernatural powers were damaged. Now that he heard that eating these foods can repair them, he wished he could cook for Chen eighteen meals a day. eat.

"Well, it works." Jiang Chenxi said with a smile.

His biggest worry now is probably this ability. Although on the surface he doesn’t care much, but he used to be a person with abilities, and he was a top-notch person. He suddenly lost his abilities. How could he really not care? He just doesn't want people who care about him to worry.