𝕮⃟Hapter 125-126

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 125: TEENAGERS OVERWHELMED BY FOOD

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

"Qiaoqiu, help daddy get the carrots." Standing in front of the stove, Mu Yan said to the little tiger as he stir-fried very quickly.

The little tiger tilted his head to look at the pile of ingredients next to him, then quickly dug out the orange carrot, ran to Mu Yan's feet with his little head in his mouth, and rubbed his little head against the other's trousers.

Mu Yan reached out to take it, touched the opponent's small head, and praised: "Qiaoqiu is awesome!"

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I’m my dad’s child, and I’m a daddy’s child, and I’m happy to yelp twice.

"Qiaoqiu, I'm going to help Dad bring over the dried sweet potatoes over there." Mu Yan said, pointing to the dried sweet potatoes that were drying on the dustpan.

That dustpan was as big as two small tigers, and with the dried sweet potatoes on it, it was not light at all.

However, the little tiger didn't notice it at all, walked over, grabbed one end of the dustpan with his sharp teeth, and dragged towards Mu Yan step by step.

"Qiaoqiu is really good, thank you Qiuqiu." Mu Yan still praised without hesitation.

Qiuqiu was happily bouncing around on the spot, and he was very happy to be praised by his father.

Ever since he helped Mu Yan get the ingredients a few times and got his father's praise, the little tiger Qiuqiu never tires of it. Whenever he sees Mu Yan cooking, he will circle around him and move towards the pile of food. The ingredients groaned, and the intention was obvious.

Mu Yan is also very happy to interact with Qiuqiu in this way, and often asks Qiuqiu to help with the ingredients. Although sometimes he may take the wrong ingredients, Mu Yan will patiently point out and then teach Qiuqiu to know the correct ingredients.

Before he knew it, the little tiger Qiuqiu also knew a lot of ingredients.

Ever since Mu Chen kicked Tao Qingran and others to the snack bar in Heyuan County, only the two of them and the two second batch of waiters were left in the snack bar in Taohua Village.

However, the customers of the snack bar here are only the villagers of Taohua Village. In the past, those customers who came here because they learned that Heyuan County also opened one, most of them went to Heyuan County nearby. It relieved a lot of pressure on Mu Chen and Mu Yan.

"Qiaoqiu, we're going to deliver food to your father." Mu Yan prepared breakfast and greeted Qiuqiu.

Although the number of customers in the snack bar is much less now, Mu Chen is still quite busy in charge of cooking alone. Usually, if there is no time, Mu Chen will just make do with breakfast, or simply stop eating.

Ever since Mu Yan found out about this situation, he took over Mu Chen's breakfast, made it every morning and brought it directly to the shop, and watched him finish eating before letting him serve the spoon again.

It can be said that Mu Chen is responsible for making breakfast for the customers in the store, while Mu Yan is only responsible for making breakfast for Mu Chen.