𝕮⃟Hapter 163-164

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 163: CANDY CAKE

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

The fans watched this scene intently, feeling it was amazing.

"Next, let's cut this big piece of sugar into small pieces." Mu Yan showed everyone what the big piece of sugar looks like, and then handed it to Jiang Chenxi next to him, asking him to help cut it into small pieces. After all, he doesn't have enough strength .

Jiang Chenxi didn't leave the country, so the fans didn't know who was with him, but seeing Mu Yan getting along with him so casually and naturally, they all started thinking about it.

"Yan Xiaoshou, hurry up and tell the truth, is that next to you Xiaogong from your family?"

This fan was just making a joke, and there are actually a lot of similar comments from other people, but they didn't expect Mu Yan to answer, but they didn't expect that Mu Yan actually answered seriously.

"Well, it's my Achen." Mu Yan said a little shyly.

"Is Z(°A°丨丨丨)丨 really the orator's little attack?"

"Z(°A°|丨丨)|Anchor Daddy, is it really okay for you to be so honest?"

"Please the host's Xiao Gong to show up, I really want to see what the anchor's Xiao Gong looks like."

"It turns out that the anchor's name is Chen, it's really a nice name, I beg the anchor to tell you the details of your love, hehe..."

"Achen? Achen? Am I the only one who thinks this name sounds familiar?"

"Upstairs you are not alone."

"By the way, isn't that Shenhao who often rewards the anchor with big rewards for spaceships called Mu Chen? It's frightening to think about it carefully."

"Hearing what you said, I also feel terrified when I think carefully."

So, the fans asked Mu Yan again whether that Shenhao Muchen was his family's little Gong Dada.

But this time, no matter how the fans howled, Mu Yan didn't answer, because Jiang Chenxi had already made the candy.

"Okay, let's start making the molds for the candied cakes." Mu Yan's voice sounded in the live broadcast room, and the bullet screens became more and more

Soon.

Everyone thinks that Mu Yan talks about him like this, basically acquiescing that Mu Chen is his family's A-Chen, so there are a lot of booing and cute people, but it's a pity that Mu Yan didn't notice these things.

Divide the woken dough into small doughs, flatten the dough with the palm of your hand, then add a piece of processed sugar, wrap the dough, and use the prepared mold to print flowers or birds , looks extraordinarily cute.

After finishing these, put the confectionery cake on the steamer and steam it until it is done.

Although the steamed flowers and birds are all white, their chubby appearance is very attractive, and a large number of fans are clamoring for Mu Yan to sell this batch of sugar cakes.