𝕮⃟Hapter 105-106

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 105: SNACK BAR SAPO

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

"Well, I will leave this matter to you." Mu Chen said.

Mu Chen wasn't very interested in anything other than cooking and Mu Yan, but fortunately the other five were very motivated, especially when they learned that the snack bar was about to open a branch in Heyuan County. Everyone is more motivated.

A long time ago, the five of them had already decided to follow Mu Chen Muyan all the time, and they also regarded the snack bar as their own home, feeling full of belonging to it. Now that they know that a branch store is going to be opened, they are as happy as they are opening their own store .

"We must take beautiful photos of the food, so that everyone will have a special appetite and want to drool when they see it. Will the customers come in a steady stream?" Zhang Mingfei imagined that kind of scene, hehe smirked.

"Even if it's not like that, the source of customers will come in a steady stream, okay? Just relying on the craftsmanship of our two bosses, it will be a big loss if you don't come to eat, okay?" Zhao Hanyuan returned habitually.

"That's right, we are really lucky. Every time there is a new food, we can eat it first. We couldn't be happier." Li Hao held his face in his hands, swaying from side to side like a girl, with a flamboyant expression, The disgusting other friends immediately stayed away from him, for fear of being infected by him

"Okay, stop talking nonsense, hurry up and get to work, the store will open soon." Tao Qingran said hastily, he was worried whether he would speak or not, and he didn't know which weird direction the matter was going to develop.

"咚咚咚" sounded a loud knock on the door, which immediately startled several friends.

Everyone looked outside and saw a middle-aged woman banging on the door with such force that it almost smashed through the door.

"Isn't that Yang Ping's mother?" Zhao Hanyuan frowned when he saw the person outside clearly.

The last time this woman came to their store, she wanted to ask the little boss how to make fried dough sticks, but her confident tone and attitude made everyone very angry.

They don't understand, how can there be such a wonderful and superb person in the world, who takes the fruits of other people's labor as their own, and is so confident, it is simply unreasonable.

Moreover, like a mother, like a daughter, the ancients never deceived me.

It is estimated that only a woman like Liu Qingli can raise such a sinister daughter.

"What is she doing again?" The expressions of the others also instantly became ugly, obviously the last incident was too deep in their hearts

"Let's go and have a look first. We can't let her slam the door like this anymore. Customers will come in a while. We can't let her affect everyone's meal." Tao Qingran said.

Li Hao's originally good mood became depressed again, and he intuitively felt that this incident might have an indirect relationship with him again.

"May I ask what's the matter?" Tao Qingran asked coldly.

"What about your boss, let them come out. I'm going to ask him for an explanation today." When Liu Qingli saw Zhang Mingfei and others coming out, she immediately remembered what happened when she was blocked last time. Even uglier.