𝕮⃟Hapter 65-66

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 65: TANGLED WOOD

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

Mu Chen and Mu Yan are in a period of passionate love, and they just got married. It is the time of deep affection, and they will meet almost every day and have a blind date.

Mu Yan is thinking about his baby-making plan and cooperates very well every time, making Mu Chen feel that Mu Yan doesn't know how much he loves him enough and that he can't wait to hold the whole world in front of his baby.

But in the last few days, Mu Chen found that his baby seemed to have slight troubles, and he would sigh from time to time, and the little eyes looking at him were full of resentment, which made Mu Chen immediately start to reflect on whether it was his recent few days. What mistake did God make, or was it too much trouble?

Although they didn't make it to the end, they have been making out almost every day for the past few days, and sometimes Mu Yan fainted because the feeling was too strong. Mu Chen deeply reflected on himself and decided: "You must control it, and you must not make your little lover dissatisfied anymore, otherwise the interest may be withdrawn in the future."

So, that night, Mu Chen refrained from touching his little lover, but he didn't expect to attract Mu Yan's more resentful eyes and several entangled little expressions that made him hesitate to speak.

"Mu Mu, what's the matter?"
"Tell me what's wrong; don't hold it in your heart alone; if I make a mistake, I will definitely change it." Mu Chen gently hugged Mu Yan and decided to take the initiative to ask.

Mu Yan looked at Mu Chen's handsome face and thought about what he wanted to say. He was so ashamed that he couldn't help lowering his head, not daring to look at Mu Chen.

He really wanted to tell Ah Chen those words, but felt too shy and swallowed them involuntarily every time they reached his mouth, unable to say anything.

"Mu Mu, we are already husband and wife; there is nothing we can't say." Mu Chen encouraged Mu Yan to speak his mind.

Mu Yan thought that the relationship between them had changed and become closer, and that matter was related to their future happiness, so he had to say it no matter what.

"Ah Chen, Aunt Lin said that if she wants to have a baby, she will put your little brother here." Mu Yan blushed and took Mu Chen's hand and stretched it behind him; his whole body was about to be steaming.

Mu Chen felt a "boom" explode in his head, which made him a little dazed.

"Mumu, you... What did you say?" Mu Chen swallowed secretly, trying hard to keep himself rational and not let himself lose control and hurt the person he loves the most.

"I... want to have a baby with you." Mu Yan didn't dare to look directly at Mu Chen and spoke weakly.

"Pa," the string of reason in Mu Chen's brain, was completely broken in Mu Yan's words; it was broken very thoroughly, coupled with Mu Chen's dissatisfaction with desires these days, he simply wished he could turn over now. Pressing the person under him, he took possession of him fiercely, directly ignoring Mu Yan's words, "Have a baby."