𝕮⃟Hapter 175-176

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 175: CRITICAL SITUATION

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

Probably Jiang Chenxi and the others annoyed the beast by retreating. Suddenly, the beast roared fiercely, and the grass moved even faster.

"Mu Mu, run!" Jiang Chenxi took Mu Yan's little hand and led him to run back at the fastest speed.

At this time, the beast was also completely exposed. Its tall body was nearly two meters high and four meters long. Its huge mouth opened, revealing sharp teeth. Cut off the bone.

Jiang Chenxi glanced back, his eyes became darker and deeper, like a small black hole, bottomless.

Regardless of the huge size of the beast, its movements are very flexible and its speed is very fast. The distance between it and Jiang Chenxi and the others is getting smaller and smaller.

Jiang Chenxi gritted his teeth, glanced at Mu Yan who was panting heavily and flushed red from the suffocation, his heart also started beating violently

If things go on like this, sooner or later they will be overtaken by wild beasts, and by then...

"Mu Mu, run hard, don't look back!" Jiang Chenxi suddenly let go of Mu Yan's little hand, and shouted at him, then stopped himself and faced the beast.

If he was the only one with the strength to fight the beast, Mu Mu would definitely be able to escape if he was the one to delay the time.

However, after Mu Yan realized that he was separated from Jiang Chenxi, his whole body became terrified, subconsciously looked back, and saw A Chen fighting the beast.

Human beings look so small in front of huge beasts, but Ah Chen still bravely stood in front of the beasts, just to let him go out safely.

At this moment, Mu Yan felt an unprecedented panic. Whenever he saw Jiang Chenxi dodging the attack of wild beasts, his heart would be raised high, and he would hang in the air all the time. His legs seemed to be filled with lead, and he couldn't move at all. Even a centimeter.

If...if something happens to Ah Chen here, he will definitely not be able to live alone.

"Yanyan, run quickly, it's too dangerous here!" No. 5, who felt the danger, appeared, and said anxiously to Mu Yan after seeing the huge beast.

However, Mu Yan can no longer hear other people's voices except for Jiang Chenxi in sight.

But Jiang Chenxi heard the voice of No. 5, and while fighting against the beast, he took time to glance at Mu Yan, and in just this second of distraction, the beast slashed a big **** on his back.

Jiang Chenxi didn't seem to feel it, and found that Mu Yan was still in place, and immediately shouted anxiously: "Run, go back and call Zhao Ziqi and the others!"

Mu Yan suddenly came back to his senses, looking at the bleeding Jiang Chenxi, his heart ached so much that he almost couldn't even stand up.

No, he can't fall down here, he has to get out quickly to find someone to rescue Ah Chen.

He wants to save Ah Chen, he must find someone to save Ah Chen!

Chen, you wait for me!

At this moment, Mu Yan's voice suddenly reached its limit as if the potential in his body had been stimulated.