𝕮⃟Hapter 287-288

⟣•287•⟢
: STAY STRONG
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
"Achen, where are you?" Mu Yan suddenly called out, looking for the source of the voice in a daze.

"Mumu, I'm here." A faint light projected from the front, Mu Yan seemed to be a child who had found his way home, and ran forward anxiously and quickly.

The light became brighter and brighter, the road ahead became clearer and clearer, and more voices kept coming.

"Mu Yan, you have to hold on, think about your child, think about Jiang Sanshao, work harder!" The doctor's voice followed. :'

Mu Yan finally opened his eyes, looking blankly at the white ceiling above his head, the pain in his stomach suddenly woke him up.

what is he doing now Why does my stomach hurt so much?

By the way, his baby, his stomach hurts so much, his babies must also hurt.

Mu Yan subconsciously wanted to cover his stomach, but found that his hands had no strength.

"Mu Yan, it's great that you're awake. Stay awake and use your strength. I'll take your baby out now." The doctor saw that Mu Yan had woken up, and the vital signs on the instrument next to him were also rising, and finally he let go. In one breath, and then concentrate on delivering the two babies.

Mu Yan looked at the doctor in confusion, feeling the heart-piercing pain, so familiar.

"Yanyan, you finally woke up." No. 5 flew out, saw Mu Yan woke up, and immediately flew around in circles happily. '

"No. 5, I heard Ah Chen's voice." Mu Yan said to No. 5, his eyes were still looking around, as if he wanted to see if Jiang Chenxi was here.

When No. 5 heard this, he was immediately surprised. If it wasn't a system elf, he really thought that there was a problem with the system, and people outside could hear the shouts inside the farm.

"Yanyan, don't worry, the big villain is on the farm right now, very safe and good, he is with you inside, you must hold on, and you will see the big villain soon." Number Five Comforting clogs.

"Really?" When Mu Yan heard these words, he became agitated immediately, and the pain in his body became more obvious, but he didn't care.

"Well, the most important thing for you right now is to give birth to two babies, and I'll think about the rest later." Number five was very reliable once.

Knowing that Jiang Chenxi is safe and on the farm, Mu Yan wished he could go in and meet him now, but when he thought that the two babies were still in the process of giving birth, he temporarily suppressed the idea of going to see Jiang Chenxi and focused on cooperating with him. doctor.

After a full five hours, the two babies were finally born safely in this world.

Although it is premature, because of the advanced medical level in this world, even premature babies can stay in the incubator of the hospital until they come out at full term, and they will be as healthy as full-term babies when they come out.

Zheng Xueyan and others had been waiting outside the operating room, and no one felt sleepy. Even Jiang Yuanxi, who lived outside, hurried back after getting the news.

Everyone guarded the door of the operating room together, staring closely at the movement in the operating room. Once there is a little movement, everyone will be like a frightened bird.

"What the **** is going on? Why is the good third sister-in-law suddenly about to give birth?" Jiang Yuanxi asked Jiang Xuexi. When he heard the news, he was stunned and returned to Jiang's house as quickly as possible. , Even the tickets on the road were issued a lot.