𝕮⃟Hapter 77-78

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 77: WEEDING

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

For the past few days, Mu Yan and Mu Chen have been busy with buns and looking for soybeans.

Calculating the time, the wheat should be about to germinate, so Mu Yan proposed to go and have a look together, watering and removing weeds by the way.

"Okay, okay, I want to go together too." Hearing the words, No. 5 immediately agreed, it is very obsessed with wheat flour now, and has been looking forward to eating food made of flour soon.

So, the next morning, after breakfast, the two of them walked towards the field belonging to Mu Yan at the edge of the forest.

From a distance, you can see the green fence around it, and there are pink and tender flowers on the fence, dotted among them, very beautiful

undefinedLooking at such a scene, Mu Yan suddenly felt an indescribable sense of satisfaction flowing in his heart, which made his heart swell, and felt that everything inside was about to overflow.

He never thought that he would have such a happy day, so happy that no matter what he did, he would feel satisfied and happy.

"Ah, Yanyan, Yanyan, come here quickly, the wheat is sprouting." Relying on her own wings, Number Five flew over first, seeing tender green sprouts emerging from the enclosed land , immediately excitedly shared with Mu Yan.

When Mu Yan heard the words, he hurriedly quickened his pace, and Mu Chen followed closely, watching Mu Yan all the time, lest he might fall because of his haste.

The fence is only half the height of a person. Standing outside the fence and looking in, the scene inside can be seen at a glance. Mu Yan's eyes, which were already big, opened even wider at this moment, as if he couldn't believe it and couldn't recover.

"This...this...how did this grow so fast?" Mu Yan said subconsciously in a daze.

He has also seen the wheat from germination to harvest in the previous life. It is only a few days, and it is already very good for the wheat to germinate. It's a centimeter high, and it doesn't look like it was planted just a few days ago.

If Mu Yan hadn't planted it with his own hands a few days ago, he certainly wouldn't have believed it.

"Yanyan, you are spreading some fertilizer, maybe you can harvest it soon." No. 5 didn't notice Mu Yan's abnormality at all, looking at the green wheat field, I couldn't help but drool. , said urgently.

"What fertilizer?" Mu Yan asked blankly.

"It's the growth fertilizer from before." No. 5 replied.

Muyan:? ? ?

"The growth fertilizer should have the effect of catalyzing growth, and spreading it will accelerate the growth of plants." Mu Chen explained to Mu Yan.

Although he doesn't know if the current situation is normal for wheat, judging by Mu Yan's appearance, it should be different from the growth of ordinary wheat. In addition, No. 5 mentioned the growth of chemical fertilizers, so Mu Chen speculated The abnormality of wheat may be related to that chemical fertilizer.

It turned out to be like this, and Mu Yan finally realized it.

"Then using chemical fertilizers to accelerate growth, will it harm the wheat?" Mu Yan asked worriedly. Although he didn't know much about the truth, he also knew that accelerating growth was against natural growth, and against nature there was As long as there is a good side, there will also be a bad side.