𝕮⃟Hapter 91-92

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 91: NEGOTIATE

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

He Jingwen is the director of the parts processing factory in Heyuan County. He is not very old, but he has a very flexible mind. When he was a child, his grades in school were mediocre, and he often went to the bottom. water rises.

Relying on his unique vision, the spirit of daring to fight and try new things, he quickly climbed from a small employee to the position of factory manager, and he was quite valued.

Once, he went to Taohua Village to visit his relatives. He went early, and when he entered the village, he found that many people were rushing in one direction.

Curiosity is human nature, not to mention that He Jingwen, who likes new things, abandoned his original intention of coming to Peach Blossom Village without saying a word, and then followed the fellow villagers in the same direction.

Soon, he found that everyone had gathered at the door of one person's house in the end, and they were not crowded in such a mess, but lined up in an orderly manner, as if they were waiting for something.

Judging from this posture, it didn't look like he was collecting debts or looking for trouble at the door. He Jingwen immediately sniffed out the unusual situation.

"Brother, what are you all doing?" He Jingwen couldn't hold back, and asked a villager who was queuing up next to him.

"You're new here, right? It's normal if you don't know. Everyone is queuing up to buy breakfast." The villager from Taohua Village said enthusiastically, with an inexplicable pride on his face.

"Early?" It was the first time He Jingwen heard this word, so he continued to ask with the good spirit of not being ashamed to ask, and then he gradually understood what early is, and at the same time, it also fully aroused his interest in this early. interest of.

Everyone has been rigidly determined to eat nutritional powder and nutritional supplements. After all, generations of people have come here like this. No one thinks there is anything wrong with it, and no one will think about changing it.

Even some people who study archaeology know that their ancestors ate other foods, but they just express their envy and don't think about changing it. After all, this is not something that can be changed if you want to change.

However, he didn't expect that he would encounter such a thing when he was just going back to the countryside to visit relatives, which made him look forward to the upcoming breakfast stall.

During the waiting process, none of the villagers were impatient. Instead, they talked to the people around them on their own, regardless of whether they knew each other. Driven by the same purpose, they quickly became friends. .

During this process, He Jingwen also learned a lot of news about the Mu family's early stall, and his flexible head began to turn quickly again.

Many people just come here to buy breakfast habitually. When they knew it was early, they were just very surprised, and secretly rejoiced that they would be able to eat an extremely delicious breakfast in the future. However, He Jingwen was different. , There is already a faint plan in his mind that is about to take shape, but whether to implement it in the end depends on whether the Mu family is worth the investment earlier.

When the Mu family served it early, even though he hadn't eaten it yet, He Jingwen had already made a decision in his heart.

When I got the buns, I looked at the white and tender buns, which were different from the nutrition powder. I took a bite, the juice was thick and delicious, so delicious that I almost wanted to bite off my tongue.