𝕮⃟Hapter 203-204

»𝐶⃪203«
: WHERE IS BLUE STAR
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
The fans who had gradually calmed down because Mu Yan was concentrating on cooking and Jiang Xuexi chose to turn a blind eye, but in the next moment, they immediately boiled up again, just because of a sentence that appeared on the barrage.

Boundless: Little Master, I'm finally connected to your live broadcast room, that's great.

"Who is this person? Is this master called the host Da Da? Could this person be the anchor Da Da's apprentice?"

"Impossible, the host just announced that he has an apprentice, and the apprentice showed up? It's too coincidental."

"Wouldn't it be some fan who made a prank, it's enough, don't think that just because you are called Master, you can fool around, and you have to be shameless."

"That's right, fans who are troublesome by black fans, get out of here, you are not welcome here."

Open and aboveboard: Idiot, I told you not to leave a message on the public screen, it's embarrassing.

Boundless: You are the idiot, didn't you also leave a message on the public screen?

Open and aboveboard: I am here to remind you, otherwise you will choose not to see it!

"Are these two insane? The administrator please remove the two who are arguing. The anchor is still broadcasting live. Why are there so many troublemakers?"

"Call the administrator, Da, hurry up and ban the person."

Jiang Xuexi was staring at the fair barrage area of the live broadcast room all the time, and naturally saw this scene, but she didn't act rashly, but asked Mu Yan beside her: "Sister-in-law, do you know these two people? "

Jiang Xuexi knew about the backward planet, no, the Blue Star network had already connected to the Jiang family, so these people might really be the apprentices of the third sister-in-law, so in order not to wrong the good people, she could only ask once.

Mu Yan looked at the few messages Jiang Xuexi was pointing at, and called out uncertainly, "Zhao Hanyuan? Zhang Mingfei?"

Boundless: Little Master, it's me, I'm here, I'm here to find you.

Open and aboveboard: Little Master, good afternoon.

"What's the situation? These two people are really Yan Yanda's disciples?"

"I'm going, it turned out to be my husband's apprentice, what should I do, I just wanted the administrator to fork out my husband's apprentice, do you think they will have a bad impression of me and deny me as a master Already."

"Tch, if you want to daydream upstairs, please go out and turn left, so you don't have to leave, do what you like, don't pollute the screen here, okay?"

"The two apprentices are begging to hook up. Is there any shortage of girlfriends, who have gone to college and can eat and drink."

"Is there any shortage of male friends, the kind with strong body and strong skills, if you don't like this one, you can also be delicate and soft and easy to push down."

"I'll go, serious upstairs? Could it be the kind of self-inflicted?"

"Haha, go upstairs +1, self-sufficiency is good, even if you don't have a significant other, you don't have to worry about your body's hunger and thirst."

"Hey, hey, don't change the subject, please, don't make it so dirty, be careful, the major general will come over to check the water meter!"

"Probably not, the major general said that he is so busy every day."