𝕮⃟Hapter 149-150

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 149: MUMU, I LOVE YOU

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

Even if he forgot how he got along with Mumu before, he still likes Mumu, this point will not change no matter what, no matter what he goes through!

At this time, Jiang Chenxi secretly made up his mind that he will definitely love Mumu more in the future, love him more, take care of him, and not let him get hurt or sad.

"Mumu, I love you." Jiang Chenxi couldn't help but stepped forward and hugged the happy Muyan into his arms, and blurted out the confession naturally, as if it had been in his heart for a long time, so that he couldn't restrain it anymore, and didn't want to To be suppressed.

Mu Yan's smile suddenly froze on his face, and his body froze slightly. He obviously didn't expect Jiang Chenxi to confess his love, so he couldn't react for a while.

"Mumu, I love you." Jiang Chenxi said again, "I'm sorry, I made you sad, but I won't, never again."

Listening to Jiang Chenxi's words, Mu Yan's heart began to beat faster and faster, which made him wonder whether his heart would just jump out of his chest.

However, these wooden words are not in the mood to pay attention to them, he just wants to confirm one thing now.

"Ah Chen, do you remember?" Mu Yan looked at Jiang Chenxi with bright eyes.

Did his Ah Chen remember? Is his Ah Chen back?

However, Jiang Chenxi shook his head, and the light in Mu Yan's eyes dimmed clearly.

"Mumu, although I don't remember the past, there is no doubt that I love you. I will try my best to remember our past. If I really can't remember it, then we will go through it again. One more time." Jiang Chenxi hugged Mu Yan tightly, and said affectionately.

Mu Yan's eyes were filled with mist again, moist and moist, and he hugged Jiang Chenxi tightly with both hands.

Even if his Ah Chen hasn't remembered that memory, but his Ah Chen still likes him and wants him, that's enough, really enough.

Inside, the two embraced each other affectionately, and the atmosphere was warm and harmonious, while the few people outside the door who accidentally witnessed Jiang Chenxi's confession were all happy for him, but!

If it was in the past, they would have been very surprised and relieved if they were lucky enough to see the confession of Jiang Chenxi, who had always been emotionless, but now they want to eat those delicious food more quickly!

Even though the food is just a short distance away, but you can't see it, it's a kind of torture!

If it weren't for Zheng Xueyan and Jiang Zhiyang's desperate efforts to pull this group of people, they might have already gone in to feast on it.

Although Zheng Xueyan wanted to taste it very much, the happiness of her son and daughter-in-law was more important. What's more, if she kept her daughter-in-law, would she be afraid that she would not be able to eat such delicious food in the future?

When everyone heard this, it really was the truth, so everyone hoped that Jiang Chenxi would take him down quickly, if he couldn't even catch up with his wife, what face would he have to live in this world!

Jiang Chenxi who is embracing Muyan...

Don't think that if you talk quietly outside the door, I can't hear you. If you want to eat the food made by my wife, there is no door!