𝕮⃟Hapter 57-58

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 57: BUNS STUFFED WITH SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

"This knife is very heavy; I'll chop it for you." Mu Chen still maintained the posture of circling Mu Yan and replied briefly, his eyes glancing at the void with coldness in his mouth.

Although he quickly took it back, No. 5 still saw it, was startled immediately, and quickly left the kitchen as if fleeing, completely forgetting the great determination it had just now.

"Then, then, I'll go and see what's going on with my face." Mu Yan felt the constant warmth from the other party and felt that if this continued, he might be directly warmed by the other party's warmth, which would be embarrassing.

The corners of Mu Chen's mouth slightly raised; seeing Mu Yan's embarrassed and shy expression, he became in a good mood, worried that teasing him would backfire, so he let him go appropriately.

Leaving Mu Chen's embrace, Mu Yan quietly breathed a sigh of relief, secretly ignoring the loss in his heart, then ran to the basin of the nutrition powder and checked the fermentation of the nutrition powder.

Nutritional powder has more functions than Mu Yan imagined. After replacing flour, it is not only stronger than flour but also faster and better when fermented.

In just a short period of time now, the dough for the nutritional powder has grown several times larger than before, and the entire basin is almost unable to hold it.

Mu Yan stretched out his hand and poked the nutrition powder. He felt that it was almost fermented, so he poured out the whole pot of nutrition powder dough, covered it with a layer of nutrition powder to prevent it from sticking to his hands, and then began to knead the dough, kneading it into a big dough. White and fat, very satisfying.

Cut a small piece from the big dough, and Muyan wrapped it well and used it as the old dough that will act as the baking powder in the future.

Then cut another piece, pinch it into a long cylindrical shape with both hands, and then cut it into medium-sized doses, flatten each dose with the palm of your hand, and roll them into small round cakes with a rolling pin, thin on both sides and thick in the middle, so the bun skin is ready.

On the other side, Mu Chen's meat has also been chopped. Seeing this, Mu Yan couldn't help but lament the essential difference between a brother (Ger) and a man. If he were to chop the meat, it would probably take more than twice as long. Maybe the size of the chopping is uneven; how can it be finely chopped like it is now?

Mu Yan mixed the meat and shiitake mushrooms together, then added a little salt, oil, and pepper, and placed it next to the chopping board, which is more convenient for wrapping.

Mu Yan picked up a round of dough, scooped up some fillings with a spoon, and put them in the middle of the bun skin. He then flipped his fingers and began to wrinkle them flexibly. After a while, a white, fat, and pleasant bun was on Mu Yan's side. Hands were born.

In a short period of time, Mu Yan has skillfully wrapped several buns, Mu Chen has been standing by the side watching, and then she joined the ranks of those making buns.

At the beginning, Mu Chen's movements were relatively unfamiliar, so Mu Yan patiently instructed him how to wrinkle and how to wrap the edges. Soon, Mu Chen became more and more proficient at doing it, and his speed was not even lost to Mu Yan.

"Wow, Ah Chen, you are so good; you make the buns so fast." Mu Yan couldn't help admiring when he looked at the buns on the curtain that were of the same size as if they came out of the same mold.

Even if they are the veterans who know how to make buns the most, the buns they make are not as good-looking as Ah Chen's. Ah Chen is indeed the best.

A sense of pride rose in Mu Yan's heart.

Because of Mu Chen's joining, the speed of making buns is much faster, all the nutritional powder that has been made out is quickly finished, and the buns are neatly arranged on the curtain, which makes people feel very happy. Have an appetite.

The steamer for steaming steamed buns is also provided by the system, but these were all included when the kitchen utensils were exchanged for the first time.

Put the steamed buns on the steamer and start to heat up the fire. After about 20 minutes, Mu Yan checked the doneness of the steamed buns. He reached out and patted the steamed buns. It was no longer sticky, which meant that the steamed buns were cooked and ready to serve. The pot is gone.

Of course, Mu Chen did the cooking. After all, the temperature was very high when the pot first started. Mu Chen was worried that it would burn Mu Yan, so he took over the job himself.

The moment the steamer was opened, the fragrance of pasta burst out immediately, making the mouth water, and even No. 5, who had been scared away by Mu Chen before, flew back.

"Yanyan, Yanyan, is Baozi ready?" No. 5's eyes were fixed on Baozi. Although the shape and appearance were somewhat familiar, it did not affect its appetite.

Mu Yan looked at No. 5, looking at the stuffed steamed bun, and then at No. 5. He couldn't help covering his mouth and chuckling. If No. 5 was placed in the middle of the buns, if he didn't look carefully, he might not be able to find him.