𝕮⃟Hapter 139-140

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 139: BOSS CAN'T BE SO GENTLE

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

Mu Yan has just taught the villagers the theoretical knowledge of planting, and he will go to the experimental field to demonstrate to everyone in the afternoon, and the whole person is in a state of excitement.

Ever since he knew that he could walk with Ah Chen, he was no longer depressed.

No matter where he goes, as long as he can stay with Ah Chen all the time, he doesn't care.

As soon as Jiang Yuanxi came in, he first saw the huge tiger and the little tiger who was very small compared to him.

He frowned, and there was a wicked smile on the corner of his mouth, and in the next second, a big yellow and white tiger appeared in the yard, completely occupying the originally fairly big yard.

"Roar~" Jiang Yuanxi yelled, as if he was greeting Qiuqiu.

Qiuqiu, who was still enjoying playing with Jiang Yuxi at first, saw another tiger that looked very similar to him, his round eyes were full of curiosity.

"Aww, who are you, why do you look so similar to your uncle, and you also look so similar to Qiuqiu.

"Hey..." I'm your uncle, hurry up and call me to listen.

Jiang Yuanxi looked at this cute little nephew, and the more he looked at it, the more he liked it. He couldn't help but stepped forward, picked up the little tiger with his mouth, and put it on his back.

Qiuqiu is not shy of strangers either. After all, he and his two fathers have been in and out of snack bars since he was a child, and he has met a lot of people.

"Aoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" what is uncle?

"Hey..." I am your father's fourth younger brother, that is, your uncle, just like your eldest brother is your uncle. The little tiger was a little confused by this interpersonal relationship, and he couldn't turn his head around for a long time.

Qiuqiu looked at Jiang Yuxi, then looked at Jiang Yuanxi, and suddenly said: "You and uncle both look very similar to Qiuqiu, why daddy and father don't look like Qiuqiu?"

This problem has really troubled Qiuqiu for a long time. At the beginning, he thought he was different from others, because everyone had two arms and two legs like his dad and father, but he had four legs. .

But since the uncle can also become like this, and now the uncle is here again, Qiuqiu can't help but feel even more puzzled.

"Your father could have become like this before, but now there is no way to transform for some reason. As for your father, I will tell you when you grow up." Jiang Yuanxi communicated with Qiuqiu while taking He plays.

Jiang Yuanxi's personality is more lively and cheerful, because he can play a lot of tricks, and soon let Qiuqiu play happily and forget about Jiang Yuxi.

Jiang Yuxi glanced at the two of them, then changed back to human form.

After Mu Yan came out of the kitchen, he found that there were several more people in the yard, especially the tiger playing with his own ball, which seemed to be different from the previous one.

"Hey~" Third sister-in-law, I'm Jiang Yuanxi.

Jiang Yuanxi greeted Mu Yan, and realized that he was in the shape of a beast after speaking, and the other party might not understand.