𝕮⃟Hapter 255-256

⟣•255•⟢
: THE INHUMANE BOSS IS THE BEST
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
"This force is temporarily suppressed, let him stay here for a few days, and I will find a way." Jiang Chenxi said to Zhao Ziqi.

Zhao Ziqi responded immediately, and then quickly told the doctor the precautions, and left the military hospital with Jiang Chenxi.

"Boss, what do you think is the energy in Lin Biao's body?" Zhao Ziqi asked. It was clear that he was fine during the morning competition, but it turned out like this in the afternoon.

"It should be a tyrannical ability, but the power is not too strong, otherwise Lin Biao would not be in pain, but would be directly exploded by this power." Jiang Chenxi replied, his face was very gloomy, and there was a black light in his eyes.

Such a situation still occurs in the military department, it is simply too disrespectful to the military department.

"Ability?" Zhao Ziqi was very surprised when he heard the words. He never thought that Lin Biao would have someone else's ability in his body.

Generally speaking, there are only two ways for a person's ability to enter another person's body. One is that the person willingly lets the other person's ability enter the body for investigation, and the other is to forcibly fight the other person's body during the battle. into the opponent's body.

However, for the former, generally only those who trust the other party can safely let the other party's ability enter the body for inspection. Otherwise, if the other party has malicious intentions, it is possible to directly use the ability to attack from the inside, even if the person who bears the ability level is higher. , and cannot resist such an attack.

The latter is even more difficult. Generally, people with supernatural abilities will suffer some injuries in battle, but these injuries will not leave the opponent's supernatural abilities, because those supernatural abilities will eventually escape along the wound, and they want to stay directly on the injured person. It is even more impossible in the body.

So, no matter how you think about it, I can't figure out why there is a strange ability of others in Lin Biao's body?

"The most urgent thing now is to evacuate that supernatural ability. I will find a way to do this. You go and investigate the people Lin Biao has contacted today." Jiang Chenxi quickly issued an order.

"Yes^" Zhao Ziqi took the order and left. :

Jiang Chenxi returned to the office again, only to see Mu Yan still obediently sitting on the sofa waiting for him to come back, his mood turned cloudy in an instant.

"Achen, you're back. I'm afraid that the lunch will be cold, so I put it in the space." Seeing Jiang Chenxi, Mu Yan hurried over, said with a smile, then took out all the lunch, and followed him Same as leaving.

"You haven't finished eating yet?" Jiang Chenxi looked at the same lunch as before, feeling a little distressed.

"I'm waiting for you to eat together." Mu Yan said with a smile.

Jiang Chenxi also temporarily put aside Lin Biao's affairs, and concentrated on eating with Mu Yan.

"Achen, is that person better?" Mu Yan asked while eating.

He also heard some of the conversation between Jiang Chenxi and Zhao Ziqi just now, and he was also a little worried.

"No big deal." Jiang Chenxi replied, he didn't want Mu Yan to worry about these things, he just needed to be happy.

"That's good, Ah Chen, you should also eat more. This kind of food is good for the supernatural power. If you eat more, the supernatural power will become better." Mu Yan smiled and picked up several chopsticks for Jiang Chenxi. .