𝕮⃟Hapter 135-136

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 135: I AM A SUPERHUMAN

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

From Jiang Yuxi's words, we can know that the Jiang family is a very powerful family, and he is just a person who traveled from a very backward era. He has no skills and even lost his family. The big family can't compare at all. Under such circumstances, how could the Jiang family accept themselves?

Mu Chen noticed Mu Yan's struggle and pain, hugged him tightly in his arms, and looked at Jiang Yuxi with eyes full of anger.

"No need." Mu Chen refused in a cold voice, and then carried his son back from Jiang Yuxi's arms.

Holding her lover in one arm and her son in the other, she left the snack bar without looking back.

Jiang Yuxi once again had a bad nose. Even if he is a strong person, he will feel helpless and frustrated when he encounters a wall with his relatives.

Seeing the lieutenant general returning with a gloomy face, Lin Yang and the others immediately stopped the topic just now, and all sat upright, lest they be noticed by the lieutenant general and then be caught out to set an example.

Naturally, it returned without success today. After Jiang Yuxi returned to the spaceship's room, he contacted Jiang's family through a special information channel, and then reported to them what happened today.

Ever since they got the news about Jiang Chenxi, the Jiang family has been paying attention all the time. If it wasn't for many things, they would have wished that everyone could come here to visit Jiang Chenxi.

The Jiang family is the top family of the central star, and there are too many people watching them. They must be cautious in their words and deeds, otherwise they will easily attract unruly people.

If those people know that Jiang Chenxi has amnesia now and has no supernatural powers, then they will definitely do something that is not good for Jiang Chenxi. Therefore, in order to protect his safety, the Jiang family has to be more careful.

Fortunately, Jiang Yuxi is a lieutenant general in the military department, and he often goes out to perform missions. This time, he went to the backward planet to bring Jiang Chenxi back under the pretext of performing missions. As long as he returned to Jiang's house, they would be able to keep him safe.

However, Jiang Chenxi's amnesia and vigilance made this matter a lot more troublesome.

"Ayu, don't worry, don't scare Mu Yan and Qiuqiu, get along well with them, and bring them here with you when the time comes." Zheng Xueyan said in a warm voice, with uncontrollable excitement in her voice.

God knows how excited she was when she found out that she not only had a daughter-in-law but also a grandson. If Zhiyang hadn't stopped her, she would have taken the spaceship to the backward planet immediately.

That's her grandson. She's been looking forward to a grandson for a long time. After Mu Yanran's divorce, she didn't expect to be able to hold a grandson in a short time. But she didn't expect her son to be so powerful, and he was already married. She also gave birth to a big fat grandson.

Jiang Yuxi once sent a photo of Qiuqiu back to the Jiang family. Seeing Qiuqiu's tiger-headed and tiger-headed appearance, Zheng Xueyan's heart almost melted, and she wished she could go to the backward planet immediately, see her grandson with her own eyes, and hug him.