𝕮⃟Hapter 247-248

»𝐶⃪247«
: I AM PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
Time is rewinding a little.

When Yang Mingxuan, Mu Yanran and that mistress were completely thrown out of the Jiang family's mansion by the Jiang family's bodyguards, they were really thrown out, lying on the ground in a state of embarrassment, disheveled and unkempt. Suave and glamorous.

Yang Mingxuan stared at the gate of Jiang's house angrily, his eyes were full of hatred.

This is the first time he has been insulted like this, he will definitely settle this account with Jiang Chenxi!

Mu Yanran is not much better either, this is the second time she has been thrown out by the Jiang family, and this time she has been thrown out even before the purpose of coming here, she has not even been able to tell Jiang Chenxi How willing it was for her to speak up.

However, for her now, this is not the most important thing, the most important thing is this disgusting adulterer and adulteress in front of her!

Mu Yanran's gaze suddenly turned to the mistress who was still howling and screaming in pain, and she rushed forward like crazy, hitting and scratching wherever she caught, vowing not to kill anyone The appearance of not giving up.

"Ah!'丨Xiao San obviously didn't expect Mu Yanran to be so crazy. She dared to treat her like this while she was still at the gate of someone's house. is pain

"Ah Xuan, help me..." Xiaosan still didn't forget to ask Yang Mingxuan for help, but this sentence ignited Mu Yanran's anger even more, and the attack became heavier and more ruthless.

Originally, in order to compete for beauty, Xiaosan wore a dress with less material, and the exposed areas became the place where Mu Yanran attacked, and soon her fair skin was covered with bruises.

Mu Yanran's eyes almost turned red, her whole body revealed a viciousness, her expression was even more distorted, very frightening.

Yang Mingxuan was already extremely irritable, but now seeing Mu Yanran daring to hit the person he brought over in front of him, he became even more enraged, and directly pulled Mu Yanran away and threw him to the ground.

"Enough!" Yang Mingxuan looked at Mu Yanran, who was like a mad dog, in disgust. The more he watched, the more he felt that his original decision was wrong. How could such a woman be worthy of him.

"You pushed me? You pushed me because of that bitch?" Mu Yanran really wanted to fight Yang Mingxuan at the moment. However, the image of being abused has been deeply ingrained. Looking at Yang Mingxuan, she felt a little terrified.

Seeing that Yang Mingxuan really beat his wife because of her, the mistress became even more angry. She took a provocative look at Mu Yanran who was lying on the ground in a state of embarrassment, and then rushed to Yang Mingxuan's side with an appearance of crying, and pulled her Leaning on his arm, she coquettishly said: "Ah Xuan, she hurts me so much, you have to make the decision for me."

If it was still the glamorous mistress from before, Yang Mingxuan might still feel sorry for her, but at this moment, mistress's face is as swollen as a pig's head, and she still has the same expression as before, which makes me want to vomit.

Yang Mingxuan frowned, shook off Xiaosan's arm holding him, and said displeasedly: "Stay away from me 3ZE.

When Xiaosan heard this, she really burst into tears.

"Ah Xuan..." Xiaosan tried to call out, but Yang Mingxuan stared at her so that she didn't dare to speak out anymore.

However, Mu Yanran didn't feel refreshed at all, because she remembered what Yang Mingxuan said about getting a divorce in the banquet hall of Jiang's family, and she felt chills from head to toe.