𝕮⃟Hapter 199-200

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 199: THIS WISH WILL COME TRUE

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

The soup was originally liquid, and it was easy to finish a bowl, so Mao Xueliang filled another bowl.

The others couldn't stand anymore, and they all stepped forward to serve it, took a sip, regretted their previous hesitation in an instant, finished their drink quickly, and wanted to serve another bowl.

However, no matter how big the bowl of fish soup is, with so many people, one bowl per person, it will be bottomed out, and there are even many people who didn't grab it, let alone those who went to drink the second bowl.

Everyone regretted why they hesitated just now. Even if it is a nutritional supplement, the nutritional supplement that can appear in the food hall will definitely be the most delicious nutritional supplement in the world.

However, without the fish soup, everyone turned their attention to other soups, and no one doubted the authenticity of these soups anymore.

In general, the opening ceremony of the Hall of Food left an indelible impression in the hearts of everyone, and at the same time made the Hall of Food quickly popular in the upper class.

There is almost no need for any publicity. The people who participated in the opening ceremony this time are the best publicity.

Just for the opening ceremony, the reservation for the food hall has been scheduled for more than a month, and this is still under the condition that Jiang Yuanxi requires everyone to make an appointment only once, otherwise, the appointment time may have to continue to wait .

The opening ceremony of the food hall lasted until late at night, but fortunately, there was no need for Mu Yan and Jiang Chenxi to make food at that time. Of course, even if Jiang Yuanxi wanted these, Jiang Chenxi would not give him a chance.

At six o'clock in the afternoon, Jiang Chenxi had already left the food hall with Mu Yan, and the rest was naturally left to Jiang Yuanxi.

"Tired?" Jiang Chenxi asked in a gentle voice while helping Mu Yan rub his shoulders.

"A little bit." Mu Yan snuggled into Jiang Chenxi's arms relaxedly, enjoying his service.

It's been a long time since he's been in the kitchen like this for a whole day, almost from noon to now, he hasn't stopped

"Then you lie down first, and I'll call you when you get home." Jiang Chenxi laid Mu Yan's body flat, resting his head on his lap, and gently stroked Mu Yan's hair with his big warm hands.

Under such comfortable touch, under the patient company of his lover, Mu Yan felt that his eyelids were getting heavier and heavier...

When I woke up again, it was already the next morning.

"Ah Chen, what time is it?" Mu Yan asked dazedly, and it took him a long time to realize that he was in the bedroom.

"It's only six o'clock in the morning, do you want to sleep for a while?" Jiang Chenxi asked gently.

"No need, I woke up." Mu Yan got up and got out of bed.

He seemed to have fallen asleep on the flying car yesterday, and he didn't remember how he got home, and from last night to now, he had actually slept for almost twelve hours.

After washing up, Mu Yan went to Qiuqiu's children's room, wanting to see his son.

After all, I haven't seen my son for a whole day.