𝕮⃟Hapter 145-146

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 145: YOU WERE NOT LIKE THIS

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

"I'm not a thing, bah! I'm a thing, bah! You're the thing, and your whole family is a thing!" No. 5 was stimulated and started talking nonsense.

The big villain is indeed a big villain, even if he goes home, he is still the big villain, and it really is the most out of tune with the big villain!

"Achen, are you tired? Why don't you go and rest for a while, and I'll take care of you here." Zheng Xueyan saw her son staring at the air and talking, so scared that she jumped out covered in sweat.

No, I have to find a time for Dr. John to give him a full-body examination, but he can't really leave any sequelae.

"Mom, can't you see?" Jiang Chenxi pinched No. 5 and walked around in front of Zheng Xueyan and others, but found that no one responded.

"Big villain, have you lost your mind? You said that only you and Yanyan can see me." No. 5 said angrily.

"Who is Yanyan? What's the relationship with you? What's the relationship with me?" Jiang Chenxi ignored the others, and asked No. 5, feeling that this little thing knew a lot.

Yan Yan naturally knew who it was, because his parents always called the boy lying on the bed that way, but what was the relationship between that boy and himself? Why did everyone know that this boy had something to do with him, but he alone forgot? Hearing the words, No. 5 immediately widened his round eyes, and looked at Jiang Chenxi in disbelief: "Big villain, I think your head is really funny, why don't you even know how to speak?"

However, before No. 5 continued, Jiang Yuanxi thought that Jiang Chenxi was asking himself, and hurriedly said: "Third brother, Yanyan is the third sister-in-law. It doesn't matter if you don't remember now. The doctor said, you can still be here." It’s recovered, your memory has just recovered, go rest for a while, and I’ll tell you everything I know later.”

"Big villain, you actually forgot the words? You actually forgot the words? How is this possible? How is this possible?" Hearing the words, No. 5 immediately went mad.

It never thought that it just hibernated for a long time. Before hibernation, the big villain was still a big villain. How could the big villain forget about him and his words after he hibernated? This is unscientific!

The most important thing is that it is impossible for the villain to forget his words!

Jiang Chenxi already knew that no one could see No. 5, only he could see it and hear its voice. He intuitively felt that the fact that he could see No. 5 might have something to do with words, so he didn't show it in public. strange.

Since I can see No. 5, I am not in a hurry.

"Dad, Mom, you go out first, it's fine for me and my fourth brother to stay here." Jiang Chenxi said to Jiang Zhiyang and Zheng Xueyan. Zheng Xueyan wanted to say something more, but Jiang Zhiyang grabbed her and motioned, and finally left without saying anything.

"I'll ask 001 to make some food and bring it to you. You take good care of Yanyan." Jiang Zhiyang said to Jiang Chenxi, and then gave Jiang Yuanxi a suggestive look, asking him to help take care of Muyan.

Mu Yan just came to Jiang's house, and he felt very strange and nervous, but Jiang Chenxi, whom he is most familiar with now, also forgot about him, and he must be even more at a loss when he wakes up.