𝕮⃟Hapter 235-236

»𝐶⃪235«
: BEING ALONE IS ALWAYS DISTURBED
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
After the opening ceremony, everyone who participated in the opening ceremony almost went crazy, and kept showing off all kinds of Amway on their own network platforms.

Right now, Blue Star's network can't connect to the interstellar network. After these tourists return to their own planet, the information on the Internet will really explode.

Even if you can only entertain yourself on the intranet now, everyone is still having a good time.

"Sister-in-law three, look, there is news about our gourmet city everywhere on the Internet." Jiang Xuexi held the terminal, handed it to Mu Yan, and said happily.

Although Jiang Xuexi is not short of money, she is still very happy to see that the things she participated in have been liked by everyone, and she also has a sense of accomplishment.

Jiang Xuexi took advantage of the privilege and uploaded a few more photos on her Weibo while everyone was still unable to pass the news to the interstellar network. As expected, many people rushed to comment.

"Sister-in-law, why don't you upload a few groups of photos on your Weibo? Look at your Weibo, since it was opened, you have hardly posted anything. Fans must really want to see it." Jiang Xuexi suggested .

Mu Yan thought about it, and thought that was the case, so he also followed Jiang Xuexi's example and selected some photos taken before and uploaded them, even including photos from the barbecue before.

Now, the comment section of Muyan Weibo became even more popular.

"Aww... what is this? Why haven't you seen Yan Da do it before?"

"This is a barbecue bar. I remember the last time Yanda had a barbecue, the administrator made a live broadcast beside him."

"I heard that the food court has opened. Say it big, post more photos of the food court. It's not enough to lick the screen."

"I've already saved enough money and bought tickets, and I'm just waiting for the official departure, ouch...I'm so excited."

"The hard-working student party is here. I really envy the administrator, who is obviously also a student. Why can the administrator participate in so many things!"

"It's such a pity that we didn't make it to the opening ceremony. I don't know what delicious food everyone ate at the opening ceremony? Could it be that there are new dishes coming out?"

The little fans of this comment probably didn’t expect that they were right in what they said. After a few days, the entire Internet was flooded with information about the hot pot at the opening ceremony of the Food City, greedy for those netizens who failed to make it , beat his chest and stamped his feet, and wept bitterly.

Of course, these are all things to say.

Mu Yan looked at the fans' comments below, and some of the fans' comments were so funny that he couldn't stop laughing.

"These people are really interesting. It seems that they all like Food City." Mu Yan said to Jiang Xuexi with a smile.

The opening of the food city has directly advanced the main task by one percentage point. This made Mu Yan and No. 5 excited for a long time, and they paid more attention to the food city.

"Of course, I don't even look at who organized it. More and more people will love delicious food in the future. Sister-in-law San, you are so kind. Your appearance made me say goodbye completely. You are my idol." Jiang Xuexi said exaggeratedly, and wanted to go up to hug her third sister-in-law, but was stopped the next moment.