𝕮⃟Hapter 265-266

⟣•265•⟢
: JIANG CHENXI IS GOING TO FIGHT
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
"Mr. Yang, you must save us. Our company relies on nutritional supplements to survive. If the sales of nutritional supplements continue to drop like this, we can't even support our employees." The boss of Gucci also said echoed.

Immediately, the meeting room was filled with all kinds of flattery and begging. Looking at such a scene, Yang Mingxuan felt strangely satisfied in his heart.

Look, their Yang family's status is so high, their influence is so great, these big-name companies all rely on their Yang family to survive.

Their Yang family said that life is life, and letting them die is death. What is the Jiang family, why dare to fight their Yang family.

This time, he let the Jiang family see that their Yang family is not so easy to bully.

"I called everyone here today to help everyone. Everyone knows that the main industry of our Yang family is not in this group, so no matter how big the impact on the nutritional supplements is, it will not have any impact on our Yang family. The turbulence, but it is different for you, you rely on nutrients to make a fortune and maintain, this turmoil, the first to be affected is you, what the Jiang family did this time is really too much, even a little I don't intend to leave any way of life to you." While Yang Mingxuan raised the image and status of himself and the Yang family, he still didn't forget to belittle the Jiang family.

Sure enough, after hearing Yang Mingxuan's words, almost everyone present had the lowest impression of the Jiang family, especially the Jiang Group.

Especially when thinking of the recent performance report, I feel even more resentful towards the Jiang Group.

Although it is said that shopping malls are like battlefields, where there is no business and no evil, but they will not kill them all. After all, people stay on the front line so that we can meet each other in the future. In the business world, everyone always looks up and down. But the Jiang Group obviously didn't intend to give them a way out this time.

"Then does Mr. Yang have any good solutions? We people really have no other way." Mr. Lin looked at Yang Mingxuan expectantly, as if he put all his hopes on him.

Yang Mingxuan was very satisfied with the atmosphere he created, and then expressed his thoughts.

"Actually, there is no way at all. Jiang's gourmet restaurants are still in the initial stage of development. One is to take the high-end route, which does not conflict with our nutritional supplements. The other is on a distant marginal planet, no matter how well developed it is. , the Bi Jing who went there were also a small number of people. The biggest problem is that the Jiang Group will start to open cheap gourmet restaurants on various planets, and these are the ones that can really threaten our existence. What should we do next? How to do it, don't need me to teach you." Yang Mingxuan clicked.

Everyone here is an old fritter who has been in the business world for decades. Even if Yang Mingxuan didn't say it clearly, they understood what he was going to say next. help them.

"We all know what to do. Thank you very much for Mr. Yang's help. If you need anything in the future, just say it. Although we are not talented, it is always good to have more strength."

The bosses of various group companies bowed to Yang Mingxuan one after another, and then quickly went back to arrange various matters.

They are all from various planets, and almost control the nutrient share of the local planets. Naturally, with so much profit, they can't just watch it being taken away by the Jiang family, and they don't even give them the scum.