𝕮⃟Hapter 79-80

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 79: JOAN

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

The other children glanced at the little boy, feeling like they were struggling, but they finally ran to the boy and said sorry, but the boy still didn't raise his head or speak from the beginning to the end.

Mu Yan distributed all the snacks he was carrying to these children, and then saw them scatter happily, then walked to the little boy's side, and gently brushed away the **** hair.

The little boy subconsciously turned his head to the side, avoiding Mu Yan's hand. "Your wound needs to be treated, otherwise it will be infected." Mu Yan said softly, his tone as gentle as possible.

The little boy still lowered his head, motionless, and didn't say a word, as if he was a statue.

Seeing this, Mu Yan felt even more distressed, and took out the treatment bag on his body,

undefinedInside were simple medicines that Mu Chen had prepared for him.

He took out the alcohol cotton and gently wiped it on the little boy's forehead. Although the little boy was still silent this time, he didn't run away, which made Mu Yan's actions faster.

After disinfection, put a cute band-aid with a cartoon on it, and the little boy's wound is healed.

"My name is Mu Yan, what's your name?" Mu Yan asked.

The little boy looked only six or seven years old, and his body was very thin. The clothes on his body were a little messy because of the children before, but it was not difficult to see that the clothes he wore before were relatively neat and clean, which showed that this little boy was not Is an orphan, or someone is taking care of him.

Mu Yan tried his best to search for information about the little boy in his mind, but found nothing.

Although most of the villagers had gone to his house to buy breakfast, and he knew most of the ones he had visited, he still couldn't find any information about the little boy.

The little boy pursed his lips tightly and moved them, but he still didn't say anything in the end, but the big hands on his head that kept stroking his hair made him feel very kind.

Looking at the little boy who became more and more silent, Mu Yan's eyes were a little sour, and he gently pulled him into his arms, regardless of the mess on his body, he hugged him gently and patted his back.

"It's okay, those kids don't mean anything malicious, they just don't know, I live in Mu's house not far from here, if you are free, you can come and play with me, I'll cook something delicious for you." Mu Yan's voice Even more gentle, after helping the little boy tidy up his clothes and hair, left some snacks, stood up and left.

After Mu Yan left, the little boy raised his head for the first time, looked at the back that was getting further and further away, until he could no longer see him, then looked down at the snacks with tempting aromas beside him, couldn't help stretching out his hand He took a piece, tasted it, and then moved faster and faster until there was still half of the food left. As if he had been awakened, he stopped immediately, carefully wrapped the rest, and walked towards another place in the village. Edge ran.

"That little boy just now is so pitiful." No. 5 is still feeling emotional now. He probably lived here for a few months and met mostly simple villagers. This is the second time he has seen such bullying. here.