𝕮⃟Hapter 209-210

»𝐶⃪209«
:  I LIKE MUMU, IT'S NATURAL
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
Just when everyone was exchanging gossip with each other, the banquet officially started, and other members of the Jiang family also entered the banquet scene one after another, and other acquaintances immediately gathered around these people, inquiring about Qiuqiu .

However, Jiang's uncle, Jiang's uncle and others all played a big game in twos and twos, joking with everyone, but they didn't say anything specific, which made everyone very anxious.

"What's the rush? My grandfather, third brother and third sister-in-law haven't come out yet, won't we know when they come out?" Jiang Yuanxi said to a group of gossiping friends surrounding him with a smile, and immediately got countless Rolling eyes.

"I heard that the mother of your third brother's child is unknown and was brought in recently. Is this true?" A friend of Jiang Yuanxi asked.

"I also heard that the child's mother secretly obtained Jiang Sanshao's sperm and raised the child privately. Is this true?" Another person also asked enthusiastically.

Jiang Yuanxi glared at them angrily, and warned: "Where did I hear the gossip? If my third brother heard this, you would not know how you died. Qiuqiu was born to my third brother and third sister-in-law." okay?"

"Really or not? An iceberg-like person like Jiang Sanshao really wants to have a child? Won't he scare the child to tears?" Everyone joked.

Of course, they only dare to talk about it behind their backs. In front of Jiang Chenxi, they are all as well-behaved as quails.

However, this also shows one thing from the side, that is how deeply Jiang Chenxi's iceberg image is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.

"What do you know? My third brother didn't meet my third sister-in-law before, but now he meets my third sister-in-law. You don't know how gentle the third brother is, and he loves children very much." Jiang Yuanxi said with a smile Every time he thinks of the obvious difference between how the third brother treats the third sister-in-law and how he treats others, he can't help but want to complain.

"Really? Jiang Sanshao actually has the attribute of gentleness, don't be ridiculous."

"That's right, how many recruits in the barracks have been scared and cried by Jiang Sanshao, how can such a person be gentle, but your third sister-in-law is really a god, and she dares to live with Bingshan, she is amazing." Someone said silently Thumbs up and a nod for Mu Yan

great.

These people were unable to attend the last banquet due to something, so they unfortunately missed confirming what Jiang Yuanxi said, and therefore when they saw the iron man turned into soft fingers at the banquet waiting for the meeting, they were greatly shocked. The shock arrived.

"Tch, you will see it later, don't blame me for not reminding you, don't lose your composure because you are too surprised." Jiang Yuanxi said as if waiting for a good show.

Seeing this, the others didn't believe his words even more, who made him usually look unreliable.

Soon, the rest of the Jiang family also came out, followed by Jiang Chenxi and Mu Yan who was holding Qiuqiu.

After the guests saw Mr. Jiang coming out, they all stopped communicating, and the scene became very quiet. From time to time, they glanced at the little tiger in Mu Yan's arms.

When everyone saw Mu Yan coming out with the little tiger in his arms, they all had expressions of surprise, admiration or understanding on their faces.