𝕮⃟Hapter 181-182

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 181: MUYAN IS ON FIRE

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

Mu Yan was taken to the side hall by Zheng Xueyan, where several people were already waiting.

"Hello, three ladies." They nodded respectfully.

"Measure him and try to get out tomorrow." Zheng Xueyan pulled Mu Yan over and said.

"Yanyan, this is Master A, the hottest fashion designer on Central Star. The clothes he designs are the most popular in the current season. The clothes you will wear for the banquet the day after tomorrow will be designed and made by him." Zheng Xueyan Introduced to Mu Yan.

Master A is a handsome middle-aged man, but his clothes are very trendy, which adds temptation and charm to his appearance.

When Zheng Xueyan introduced him to Mu Yan, he was also quietly looking at Mu Yan.

Originally, he thought that he was invited to design clothes for the Jiang family, but he didn't expect it to be a boy he had never seen before.

This boy does not seem to be very old, and he has never heard that the Jiang family has a young master who is unknown to the world, but judging how much the wives of the Jiang family value him, the status of this boy in the Jiang family is definitely not low. .

"Young master, please come here." Master A's assistant said respectfully to Mu Yan.

Mu Yan didn't know how to do it, he could only give one command and one action, and he seemed very well-behaved.

"Master, please spread your arms, let's measure your size." Zhuozhu continued.

Mu Yan stood there blankly, doing whatever he was asked to do, with a ignorant expression, and looked extremely cute.

"Sister-in-law three is so cute." Jiang Xuexi couldn't help crying while covering her face.

Although Zheng Xueyan, Zhao Shuqi and Liu Jiling, the three elders, still maintain the image of a noble and elegant lady on the surface, in fact, they have already shouted like Jiang Xuexi in their hearts: they are so cute, so cute, so cute!

However, they didn't know that the reason why Mu Yan was like this was because his whole body was stiff and he couldn't react for a long time.

After about half an hour, the dimensions were finally measured, and then Master A took out a few drawings of the new design, and said: "Madam, let's see if there is any design you like, if not, I will continue to design when I go back. "

"Yanyan, come here and see if you like it." Zheng Xueyan smiled and waved to Muyan.

Mu Yan's stiff body finally softened slowly. Just now, someone measured his chest size and his legs at the same time, which made him feel bad all over.

If it wasn't for the mother and the others who were still here, Mu Yan, who had always been conservative, might not have cooperated immediately.

This is really... so close, so close that they almost stick together.

This must be the custom here, it must be the custom here, you see, mom and the others didn't think there was anything wrong, Mu Yan kept hinting to himself in his heart, and then suppressed the embarrassment just now.

Mu Yan walked to Zheng Xueyan's side, and saw that she was fiddling with a few pieces of paper in her hands, and on the paper were very real portraits of people, he was amazed.