𝕮⃟Hapter 275-276

⟣•275•⟢
: SLAP IN THE FACE
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
Sun Haili and Lin Hai immediately welcomed Yang Mingxuan and the Fourth Army, and then talked to Yang Mingxuan about the battle here.

Although I was dissatisfied with Jiang Chenxi and the others for their late arrival, Bi Jing is the most powerful army in the federation, so he could only temporarily suppress his dissatisfaction in his heart

"Major General Yang, originally you just came here to clean up the dust and take a break for you, but recently the Zerg suddenly rioted for unknown reasons, and the pressure on the frontier defense suddenly increased. Major Lin Hui led the L combat army. I went to fight, but there are too many Zergs, and the situation over there is very critical, so I want to ask Major General Yang to send troops to support immediately..." Lin Hai said in a dilemma, and at this moment, "Dididi..." The prompt for terminal communication sounds.

Lin Hai saw the name displayed on it, and immediately connected.

"Report to Colonel Lin, all the Zergs here have been wiped out, please give me instructions!" Lin Hui gave a military salute,

Said.

Lin Hai was so shocked that he couldn't recover, "You mean they were all wiped out?"

Until now, he still can't believe it. He obviously received a call for help not long ago, but in just a few hours, he has already wiped out all of them^:

"Yes, all of them were wiped out, and not a single Zerg was let go." When Lin Hui said this, his expression was extraordinarily proud and proud, as well as fanatical. -

Before Lin Hai continued to ask, Lin Hui couldn't wait to say: "These are all thanks to Major General Jiang and the First Army. If they hadn't come to support us, all our L combat troops would have been buried here. The team led by Major General Jiang The First Legion really deserves to be the idol target of our soldiers..."

Lin Hui BALABALA kept talking, obviously, his admiration for Jiang Chenxi had risen to another level, and he almost became Jiang Chenxi's brainless fan. .

Lin Hai didn't hear the rest clearly, and all his thoughts were on the first half of the sentence.

"You mean that Major General Jiang and the First Army went to support you?" Lin Hai asked in disbelief.

He couldn't figure it out, how could the First Legion and Major General Jiang, who should have come to the Sodaya Galaxy, suddenly appear on the battlefield and help wipe out all the Zergs.

Originally, they waited here, hoping to ask them to send reinforcements as soon as they received the reinforcements. As a result, they did not receive the reinforcements, but the reinforcements had consciously gone to the battlefield first, saving countless soldiers.

Lin Hai suddenly felt guilty for his dissatisfaction with Jiang Chenxi just now. It turned out that the reason why Major General Jiang made a detour and came late was because he noticed the Zerg, so he went to the battlefield first.

It took more than a week to come here from the central star, and after walking for more than a week, he went to the battlefield without taking a break. What a great spirit this is.

Lin Hai's eyes also showed the same fanaticism and admiration as Lin Hui's, and he was really relieved.

"Major General Yang, I will take you to see the resting place first. Later, when Major General Jiang and the others come back, I will hold a reception banquet for you." Lin Hai said with a smile because he knew that the front line had won the battle, and he was in a good mood.