𝕮⃟Hapter 167-168

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 Chapter 167: HAVE WE BEEN HERE BEFORE

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

The huge spaceship landed slowly in the depths of the forest behind Taohua Village, and the landing place was almost the same as where Jiang Yuanxi and Jiang Yuxi landed before.

Because of the landing of the spaceship, all the surrounding trees, flowers and plants were flattened. From a distance, it looked like a huge valley, and it could be regarded as a special landing place for spaceships.

The most important thing is that it is close to Taohua Village, and it is not easy to cause panic among the original residents of this planet.

"Yanyan, we are back again." No. 5 couldn't hold back his excitement and got out of the system space, and then flew around the surrounding trees to his heart's content.

Although as a system, it has been with many hosts and been to many places, but this is the place where it met Yanyan for the first time, and they have lived together for a long time. There are too many memories of them here , even System Elf No. 5 couldn't help but miss these things.

Mu Yan looked at the familiar scene around him, his eyes were a little sore, he thought he would not be able to come back for a long, long time.

But I didn't expect that this day would come so fast, so suddenly, and so surprising.

However, before Mu Yan could hurt the spring and the autumn, a cheerful voice broke the somewhat dignified atmosphere.

"Wow, it's so beautiful here." Jiang Xuexi got off the spaceship and was immediately attracted by the green trees and flowers around her, and was pleasantly surprised.

The central star is a place with very developed technology and economy. The most advanced things in the entire federation are in the central star. Artificial plants, but how can they be better than natural ones.

Therefore, Jiang Xuexi, who lived on the Central Star since she was a child and has hardly been to other planets, saw such a large natural forest this time, how could she express her surprise in words.

Zhao Ziqi, Lin Wu and the others also came along this time, but because they had already been here last time, they were not as surprised as Jiang Xuexi, but the joy on their faces was beyond words, after all, they came in different moods twice Well.

This time I came to the backward planet, and seeing these scenery, Jiang Chenxi was probably the one with the most complicated mood.

Everything in front of him was both familiar and strange to him.

Looking at these scenery, he has an inexplicable sense of intimacy and familiarity, knowing that he must have been here before, but the memory of this place in his mind is blank.

"Mu Mu, can you tell me something about this place? Have we been here before?" Jiang Chenxi walked to Mu Yan's side and asked gently.

The main purpose of their coming this time is to find the lost memory, so it is natural to experience more of the things they have experienced before, which will be of great help in restoring the memory.