𝕮⃟Hapter 117-118

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 117: CUCUMBER CORN GLASS CUP

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

Today's menu:

Main course: Cucumber and corn glass bowl, oriole, emerald green willow, Yingtiao red Staple food: Steamed bun, Hanamaki

Early in the morning, Tao Qingran hung the written menu in the most conspicuous place of the shop.

The snack bar currently does not accept orders. Firstly, there are too many customers, ordering is too troublesome, and the production cannot keep up with the speed of serving the dishes. Secondly, it is also because Mu Chen and Mu Yan can't cook too few dishes now.

Therefore, every morning, the dishes and staple foods served that day will be written on the sign in advance, so that customers who come to dine can see it at a glance, and then choose to stay or leave.

Such a business model is estimated to be able to run smoothly only in this world.

After all, there has never been food other than nutrition powder and supplements in this world, so everyone is curious and fond of these foods. Even if they can't order by themselves, it is also a taste feast for them. I am afraid I would like to eat it every day.

After all, they are a group of people who have eaten nutrition powder for decades and are not tired of it. How can they eat enough of these delicacies?

Moreover, a batch of dishes will be changed in a few days, which makes customers wish they could come to the store every day.

Another point is that there has never been a snack bar, so people don't know that there is such a thing as a la carte. Therefore, no matter what the snack bar does, they will not feel that it is not in compliance with the rules.

"Morning, little brother, what do you mean by main course?" The first customer who came to the door saw the conspicuous menu at a glance, and couldn't help asking a waiter.

When it opened yesterday, it was the first time he ate something other than nutritional powder. Although it was small in size, it tasted really good. It was the best food he had eaten since birth, and it was better than any nutritional supplement. It's delicious, so he can't wait to go up and grab some more.

No, he came over early the next morning, just to eat more of the delicacies that he ate yesterday.

However, when he looked at the menu provided today, he found that the siu mai and steamed buns were not on it. Instead, there were two more dishes and steamed buns.

"The main dish is to be eaten with the staple food, and it will be more delicious if eaten together. The cucumber and corn glass cup is made of cucumber and corn, and the oriole, green willow, and red are made of shallots, tomatoes and eggs." The waiter replied with a smile

They were lucky enough to have eaten these two dishes before, and they were not only delicious, but also very beautiful.

"Cucumber? Corn? Chives? Tomatoes? What are those?" The customer felt his mouth was about to drool as soon as he heard the waiter's explanation.

He thought that there were only siu mai and buns in this snack bar, but now it seems that there are other foods, and he can't wait to try them.

"The little boss said that those are all vegetables, and eating them is good for people's health." The waiter said, as for what vegetables are, he actually doesn't have much idea now.