𝕮⃟Hapter 243-244

»𝐶⃪243«
: CRAZY YANG MINGXUAN
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
Mu Yan smiled helplessly at Jiang Xuexi's back.

"Mumu, what did you have for lunch?" Jiang Chenxi asked in a homely manner. ^

If Jiang Chenxi's subordinates heard it at this moment, their jaws would drop in shock. It's unbelievable that their major general would talk about such a commonplace topic with people.

"I haven't eaten yet. Xiaoxue went to the kitchen and asked them to cook it. Ah Chen, have you eaten yet? What do you eat there?" Mu Yan asked Jiang Chenxi with a smile.

"Eat it, nutritional supplement." Jiang Chenxi also replied with a smile, his eyes were full of tenderness.

"There are only nutritional supplements, so next time I make them, I'll send them to you, okay?" Mu Yan felt a little distressed.

From the moment he rescued Mu Chen, they almost never ate pure nutritional powder and nutritional supplements. K has always eaten food, and now he heard that Ah Chen only ate nutritional supplements, and immediately felt very distressed. .

"Don't be so busy, rest more, the nutritional supplements are pretty good, it's just one meal." Jiang Chenxi said hurriedly, he was not willing to let his wife cook and deliver meals to him while she was pregnant.

Although the nutritional supplement has no taste, it doesn't matter if you take it once in a while, and he is not the kind of person who pays great attention to appetite.

"Then... let the people in the kitchen prepare it in the morning, and you can take it with you and eat it? Nutrients are not good." Mu Yan suggested the next best thing.

He once secretly tasted nutritional supplements out of curiosity. Although it would fill you up when you were hungry, the taste was really not good.

"Okay." The smile on Jiang Chenxi's face deepened, and he replied indulgently.

"Achen, is your military department fun?" Mu Yan asked with bright eyes, obviously interested in it.

"When I'm free, I'll take you over to have a look." Jiang Chenxi said with a smile.

Although the military department generally does not allow outsiders to visit, as the companion of an officer, they are still qualified to come in, as long as they don't disturb other people's training.

When Mu Yan heard it, his eyes became brighter, "Really? Can I go in and have a look?"

"Of course, but you have to rest at home during this period of time. I heard from Xiaoxue that you are broadcasting live again today.

up? "

Mu Yan heard the words, looked at Jiang Chenxi on the screen cautiously, and stuck out his tongue secretly.

"Live broadcast is fine, but you can't stand for too long, I will let Xiaoxue supervise you." Jiang Chenxi said.

"Yeah." Mu Yan nodded his head vigorously, expressing that he was very obedient and obedient, which made the smile on Jiang Chenxi's face never stop.

Jiang Chenxi is still in the training room at the moment, surrounded by his soldiers.

At the beginning, these soldiers were training, and then they noticed that their boss was hiding aside and playing video chat, who was having such a happy chat with, and the smile on his face has never disappeared. Suddenly, everyone gathered together curiously. Gossip together.

"Who do you think the boss is making a video call with? You actually laughed. This is the first time I've seen the boss laughing." A burly man secretly glanced at Jiang Chenxi, and couldn't help shaking his body.