𝕮⃟Hapter 263-264

⟣•263•⟢
: THE POWER OF LIVE STREAMING
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
Other people may not be able to understand the meaning of the word Qiuqiu, but Mu Yan knows what he wants to express.

"My younger brothers will be able to come out in more than six months, and Qiuqiu will be able to see it." Mu Yan lovingly touched Qiuqiu's little hand, and patiently said to him.

"Brother, come out and play..." Qiuqiu continued to stare at Mu Yan's stomach, saying every word seriously

Mu Yan felt warm in his heart, touched Qiuqiu's little head, and imagined the scene of the three children playing together in the future, it must be very loving.

"Okay, after the younger brothers come out, let Qiuqiu play with the younger brothers, okay?" Mu Yan said to Qiuqiu with a smile.

"Hmm.:" Qiuqiu nodded her head seriously and vigorously, and replied.

The father and son are sitting under the tree to enjoy the shade, the picture is very warm and loving.

"It's time for the live broadcast, what would Qiuqiu want to eat today?" Mu Yan asked Qiuqiu.

Qiuqiu tilted her head, thinking seriously cutely.

"Sweet, sweet..." Qiuqiu called.

"Doughnuts?" Mu Yan recalled the donuts he made a few days ago, and Qiuqiu seemed to like it quite a bit.

Sure enough, when Qiuqiu heard the familiar name, he burst out laughing and clapped his little hands.

"Okay, let's make donuts today." Mu Yan held Qiuqiu's little hand and walked towards the kitchen together.

Because the Jiang family was very worried and careful about Mu Yan, the live broadcast was supposed to be cancelled, after all, it was exhausting.

But thinking that apart from the live broadcast, Mu Yan has almost no entertainment activities in the Jiang family. If it is really cancelled, it might be too boring, so everyone discussed it and decided that the live broadcast can only be done once per planet.

Mu Yan didn't have any opinion on this, he knew that everyone was doing it for his own good, so he didn't feel any dissatisfaction.

However, online fans are more dissatisfied. Bi Jing used to be able to watch the live broadcast every day and eat delicious food, but suddenly it became once a week, and even the online shop sold fewer things. A lot, and many fans who failed to grab it shouted "I can't live this life".

Of course, because of this situation, the number of tourists in the gourmet city has also increased sharply. After all, you can't buy what you want to eat in the online store, so you can only go to the gourmet city.

The live broadcast time is set at noon every Saturday, which happens to be a day when office workers and school-goers can rest.

The fans had been waiting in the live broadcast room early, and when Mu Yan's figure appeared in the live broadcast room, the fans began to greet him enthusiastically.

"Yan Da, you're finally here. I've been waiting all morning. I didn't have breakfast. I just waited to watch the live broadcast and have dinner. What are we doing live this time?"

"Good afternoon, Yanda. What are you doing at noon today? I can't wait. I haven't seen Yanda's live broadcast for a week. I always feel that something is missing in my life?"

"Yanda, why don't you live broadcast every day now? Without Yanda's live broadcast, I don't think life will go through."

"Upstairs, please check the announcement, please. Yan Da is not feeling well, and it's pretty good if he can live broadcast once a week. If you don't think it's rare, go out and turn left, or save up to watch together."