⟣𝗘xtra 4

⟣•308•⟢
: EXTRA 4: KAZUMA KOMA (MIDDLE)
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
"Number 7, number 7, you... Do you think this is the one who is cooking?" Gu Xiaoan was terrified. He was most afraid of things that could not be seen or touched. Now all these scenes are really weird no matter how they look at them. .

It's scary, he wants to go back to find Aowu, as long as Aowu is there, all ghosts can be defeated.

Number Seven rolled his eyes angrily, and shouted into the air: "Get out of here! Don't think that if you hide from me, you won't be able to see you."

Gu Xiaoan saw No. 7 yelling at the air, and it was so hairy that he couldn't help but want to run around.

At this moment, another voice of exploding hair followed closely: "Who said I was hiding, which eye of yours saw me hiding?"

"Yo, I didn't expect you to come to this world." Number seven folded his arms and looked at number five leisurely.

"You can come, why can't I come, I'm still here in this world, what can you do to me?" No. 5 said furiously.

It really didn't expect to see this annoying number seven here.

Isn't it just that the legs are longer, the neck is longer and the body is thinner? What's so great about it, can it be so cute and cute?

No. 7 is a rib at all. I really don't understand those people's aesthetics. It's better that No. 5 is beautiful.

"No. 7, what is it..." Gu Xiaoan couldn't help asking, looking at the round ball-like object in front of him.

"It came from the same place as me. I am Chun No. 7 of the God of Cooking Department, and he is No. 5 of the Food System." No. 7 explained faintly.

In fact, it was quite a pleasure to meet a fellow countryman here, but number seven, like number five, is a tsundere, always duplicity, so when the two meet, it must be a happy ending.

"Are you a system elf too? It's so cute, so the one who cooked here just now is your host?" Gu Xiaoan said to No. 5 with a smile.

No. 5 was flattered by the praise, looked at No. 7 proudly, and said, "Yes, wait a minute, and I'll let him out."

Since they are acquaintances, there is no danger, so No. 5 immediately flew to the system and called Mu Yan out.

Mu Yan thought it was safe outside, so he came out, but as soon as he came out, he saw a big living person standing in front of him, so scared that he almost entered the system again immediately.

"Yanyan, it's okay, we are all acquaintances." No. 5 hurriedly stopped Mu Yan.

"Haha, your host is a bit stupid." No. 7 sarcastically said mercilessly.

"You're stupid, your whole family is stupid, people like your host who don't know what's ahead and rush forward are stupid." No. 5 returned sarcastically not to be outdone.

Its host is obviously cautious, so as to avoid danger, well, unlike the host on the 7th, who dares to come to investigate alone without knowing what is going on, that is a really silly moon.

"Who said, Xiaoan is obviously very brave, your host is the coward." No. 7 roared not to be outdone.

"Your host is brave and foolhardy, but my host is cautious." Number five also choked back.

The two system elves started to choke each other in mid-air, and almost started a fight, but the two hosts they were talking about chatted below, and during the chat, they looked like they hated seeing each other late.