𝕮⃟Hapter 93-96

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 93: PERSEREVE

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

From that day on, He Jingwen would come to Peach Blossom Village whenever he had time, and the ways of getting in were all kinds of strange.

Mu Yan has also gotten used to it from being surprised at the beginning, whenever he sees strange people, He Jingwen must be the first thing that comes to mind.

Following the communication with Mu Yan and Mu Chen, a certain decision in He Jingwen's heart became more and more determined.

Mu Yan and He Jingwen also feel very happy in the communication, and are also very interested in the blueprint of the other party's plan, and yearn for it.

After getting along several times, Mu Chen also got to know He Jingwen. After all, he was choosing a partner, so he had to know the basics of the partner, otherwise it would be easy to cause problems.

After He Jingwen entered Taohua Village again at the risk of "life" and communicated with Mu Chenmuyan, the two parties formally established a partnership.

He Jingwen was very excited and felt that he had finally made it through and could finally do a good job.

Even for the sake of the cooperation between the two parties, He Jingwen directly quit his promising and high-paying job in the eyes of outsiders. Under the pressure of his family's ignorance and disapproval, he devoted himself to the cooperation with Mu Chen and the others.

Mu Chen and Muyan are not idle either, they used to just guard this small shop and make breakfast for the villagers, now that they have cooperated with others and plan to be busy on a large scale, naturally they can't be complacent.

The five waiters in the store have all gone to the back kitchen to help. Li Hao, Liu Hu, and Zhao Hanyuan started from the most basic dish washing. At the beginning, Zhang Mingfei and Tao Qingran were even able to skillfully chop and serve vegetables. After a while, they will be able to watch Mu Chen stir-fry on the stove.

Zhang Mingfei and Tao Qingran were very excited about this.

Even though they are not yet deeply involved in the world, they also know how much influence cooking skills have on the world. After all, there has never been such a kind of food before. They rob customers, even if the bosses miss some customers for them, their income will definitely be more than that of working hard.

Of course, smart people will not go out and do it alone after learning it. After all, following the bosses, eating meat and drinking soup is the most.

Now Zhang Mingfei and others simply worship Mu Chen Muyan as a god, and they work even harder. After all, as the first batch of beneficiaries, they don't get too many envious eyes, so they

I'm also very worried, if I don't work hard and get replaced by someone else, I won't be able to cry at that time.

"Zhang Mingfei, bring some water here." Mu Chen said to Zhang Mingfei while making peace with no expression on his face.

In the past, under the advice of Lin Jiayu and Yang Wenyao, they would reconcile noodles at home and sell them after wrapping them up. But now that they have decided to train these five people well, naturally they will not shy away from doing this. .

"Boss, the water is here." Zhang Mingfei put the water beside him, and his eyes could not help but drift to the face that Mu Chen was holding.

He is most familiar with the white powdery thing, after all, before the snack bar opened, that thing was their daily needs.