.one

I decided it was stupid to even pay attention to the world around me, all it was were busy streets, loud people and car horns?

Who wants to pay attention to that? It's not like someone is gonna randomely come up to me and 'chat'. So, why not stuff some earphones in your ears, blast some music and ignore the wild streets of Los Angeles?

That seemed ideal to me. Everyone - my mum - keeps telling me that I need to pay attention incase someone, like a friend, would call my name on the streets. But the thing is - I already have 3 best friends and I already know where they are constantly, due to their non stop texting.

It wasn't that I didn't have any friends or I wasn't sociable - it's just that I'm not that trusting. It took ages for me and the three girls to even be able to say more than 3 words to eachother, and now, we're usually together by the hip.

I knew everyone, it's just that they were more acquaintances than friends. Waving a 'hello' or saying a 'Hi' every now and then, but we didn't know eachother beyond names.

So, I see no reason to not listen to All Time Low on full volume whilst roaming the streets at nearly 8am in Los Angeles - on my way to school.

School, the hellwhole of all hell's (if that even makes sense). No, like I said, I didn't exactly get bullied, it wasn't that I was bad at school, or disliked - except for four boys - it's just that I hate having an actual reason to get up at 6am and sit in a school for 7 hours, trapped in useless information and being bored whilst listening to arrogant and snobby teachers ramble on about god-knows-what.

And so, as I walked around the final corner and finally gathered in view of the large school stood before me - hundreds of students swarming inside like ants - I took a deep breath and mentally prepared myself for the day.

Luckily, there was only a couple months left until I graduated from my Senior year - meaning I'd have to apply to some sort of college at one point, my parents are still mad at me for not doing that sooner but as they can't see - I'm still a high school student with priorities at the moment with a whole summer to do something about college. No rush, right?

I started feeling miserable and gloomy - just like every Monday - until I saw three, very, distinct girls stood by the water fountain by the library door. Our water fountain.

The first to notice me was the dark blackish - brownish headed girl, Madalena, who smiled warmly at me who ran over and hugged me tightly.

"Jesus, I missed you, Danny." She sighed happily.

"We saw eachother on Saturday, remember?" I laughed lightly, nonetheless, hugging her back.

"Still far too long, for our liking." The blonde girl piped up, walking over with the brunette by her side, waiting for Madalena to detach from me so she could hug me next.

"Well, you've always been impatient Sierrah." I joked as she rolled her eyes at my statement - but hugged me tighter than Madalena.

"Um, hello, just an awkward Caitlin stood here waiting for a hug too...?" The brunette sassed, shoving Sierrah off of me and hugged me.

"Okay, okay, everyone let's go before we get to class late." I laughed, making my way to Math Class.

Dreadful.

__________________

awkward ending i know, but whatever HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER - DO YOU LIKE IT?

okay, shoutout to Danny, Madalena and Caitlin:)

im writing this on the subway liek i fucking hate subways like wtf canada i thought this was a nice country, not an every man for himself shiT TORONTO

-sierrah ok sorry