forty - five

fuck it #brashtonaf as long as Ash is happy (:::::::::: k that was weird

__________________________

Basically what I did that weekend was lock myself in my apartment and cry. How healthy does that sound, honestly?

Ashton's been at my front door almost every half an hour but I've ignored it, not talking to him or anyone.

I decided to turn my phone off aswell and just bury myself in a mound of pillows instead of facing the outside world and maybe being his ugly ass face again.

Who am I kidding, Ashton Irwin is a fucking gift from God, what do I do.

I groaned as threw another piece of popcorn at the TV which was showing 'The Fault In Our Stars' and I yelled at it.

"Fuck you, Augustus! Make her feel loved but you're gonna fucking die anyway! " I screamed, and then slowly - I started sobbing.

This is why I don't date, I get too emotionally attached. Way too easily.

Only seconds later from my pathetic outburst, there was a banging on my front door.

I sighed and ignored it, but by the persistent pounding, I knew who it was.

"For fucks sake, Danny!" I heard Sierrah scream. "Open the motherfucking door! I'm not fucking around! This is bullshit!"

I crossed my arms stubbornly.

"Oh my fuck - what if she committed suicide?!" I then heard Luke's worried voice blubber.

"Oh, fuck off, man. I know for a fucking fact she's taco'd up on that goddamn couch yelling at romantic movies!" She screamed.

I gulped guiltily as I forgot how well the girls actually knew me.

"No I'm not!" I yelled stubbornly, and then face palmed for communicating.

"See! Exactly what a heart broken Danny would do! Act like a motherfucking five year old !" She screamed back.

"Yo, step back, I'll smash the door open." I heard Luke mumble and my face paled.

"Are you fucking shitting me? Have you seen yourself? You're a goddamn noodle, gimme a break."

"Hey! I'm well built!"

"You'll break in fucking half like a breadstick. You look like one too."

"Don't call me a breadstick."

I rolled my eyes at their arguing that was loud enough to be heard but I kept on listening though.

"Kay, then, Lucifer."

"Lucifer? No!"

"Lucy."

"No."

"Luek."

"You sound like a demented fucking seal when you say that, don't."

"C'mon, Lucas."

"Sierrah."

"Banana."

"Ba - what."

"You're long, skinny, and...yellow."

"I'm not fucking yellow, fuck you."

"Nut you are."

"Nut?"

"Nut. Maybe nut can be out always - hey! I know what fucking movie you're watching Danny! "

"Oops." I mumbled.

"I prefer breadstick."

"Okay, breadstick."

"Oh my god! Shut up you two!" I yelled.

"Not until you open the door!" They yelled back in unison.

I yelled in frustration and violently unwrapped myself from the blankets and stormed up to the front door and whipped it open.

Sierrah and Luke were standing there, smirking down at me and mentally slapped myself for giving into their trick.

"Okay, door's open! Bye!" I said shutting the door closed but only to have it being stopped.

"Ow!" Luke squealed, unlodging his foot from the door and gripping his toes. "Holy motherfucker! You just fucking slammed it on my goddamn foot!"

"Shouldn't have tried to stop it then." I shrugged, slamming it again only having Sierrah lodge her foot in it too - but not even wincing at me slamming the door on her foot.

I widened my eyes to the girl and then to the boy rolling around on the floor crying and holding his foot and Sierrah rolled her eyes.

"He's a pussy," she nodded towards the boy, "let me in."

I groaned and opened the door and let her trudge in, I left the door open and waited for Luke to finally get up and limp inside.

"Ha! I fucking knew it!" I heard Sierrah scream, most likely about the movie and blankets. "Fuck you, Hazel!"

"Hey!" Luke yelled, mock hurt. "You can't say 'fuck you' to a girl with cancer!"

"Fuck you, Luke!"

"Maybe I have cancer!"

"Noodles don't get cancer!"

"I thought I was a banana?"

"Nah, you're a breadstick."

"Oh my god, shut up!" I screamed at the two, shutting the door.

"Okay, get your ass in here." I heard Sierrah call, camly.

"Will you two please stop swearing, you're like sailors!" I whined.

"It's in the blood." Luke smirked, walking into the living room after Sierrah.

I sighed and followed the two into the living room, watching as their eyes scanned the room in disgust at the empty chips packets, candy packets and mounds of blankets.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Luke mumbled.

"Okay, I hope you won't kill me but I literally just went upstairs to Ashton's apartment and punched him in the face for you." Sierrah said, shrugging as if it was no big deal.

"Oh my god." My eyes widened.

"I know, I was there." Luke shuddered. "This one can through a punch, though."

Somehow, that made Sierrah blush slightly but she didn't pay attention to it and she resumed her attention on me now and shrugged, again.

"Believe me," I rolled my eyes, "I know."

"Okay, okay, shut up." She grumbled. "Danny, you look like a slob, go get a shower, dressed and go for a fucking walk."

I raised my eyebrows at her and Luke nudged her and gave her a small glare which made Sierrah sigh.

"Please..." She mumbled.

I took a deep breath and hesitantly nodded, turning on my heel and running upstairs.

__________

+5 votes and comments for next chapter?