thirty - four

fuck it, double update because im a complete bitch for not updating for two days:(((

__________________

- Danny's POV

Words couldn't describe how I felt when he kissed me, I felt everything I needed to feel - it felt right. So right.

But at the moment, I couldn't focus on anything else but the uncomfortable sensation of my womanly curse drip down my legs - it was definitely shower time.

I skipped up the stairs frantically, panting once I reached the fifth floor, and running into my apartment.

I lied about being hungry, because, who the hell needs food?

Thirsty? Yeah, I was thirsty.

I quickly chugged down almost a whole bottle of water before sighing, feeling that it was time for that shower.

Once I was in the shower, I sighed in relief, smiling to myself as the warm water relaxed all my back muscles and the tension from being sat down for twelve and whatso hours - not comfortable.

As I carefully lathered myself in lavendar and coconut scented soap, I let my own head drown in thoughts -

How was it possible that I turned head over heels for that boy so quickly?

Is he playing me?

Was he telling the truth?

Not just about us, I mean about everything.

Is he right for me?

But then the foul side of myself made me think about all that he's done to make me feel like shit, or the times he bullied me, or ruined my day.

But I forgive him for that, right?

I do.

Yeah, I do.

And I really like him.

_________

I woke up the next morning to a banging on my front door, I furrowed my eyebrows and groaned.

I stood up and checked my reflection in the mirror, scrunching my nose up in disgust, but not caring.

I stuck on my slippers and the banging continued and I huffed, yelling an "I'm coming!" Before trodging through the apartment.

But still, the banging continued and I huffed.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, jeez!" I said, finally getting to the door and opening it.

To my shock, revealing Luke and Sierrah.

"You have explaining to do, missy." Sierrah spat, dragging me back inside while Luke followed.

How did she know where I lived?

_________________

cliffhanger oops

IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT

ily