six

i started this like, when - 3 days ago? and im already at chapter 6 fuck yeah

_____________________________

My mother helped me pack the last few things into the last box as I taped the top - this was it, I'm gonna be independent and live on my own. This was the moment, I guess.

I was quite sad to leave the house I grew up in and called a home, but I knew that this day was going to come sooner or later when I turned eighteen, it was inevitable and I had no right to frown upon my mum for her decision.

I was being quite bipolar about the situation - usually, I was in a get up and go mood where I'd be excited about having my own space, privay and duties.

Whilst the other part of me is still the 5 year old Danny in a princess dress, not letting go of her mother's dress and crying because she's gonna miss mommy and she can't handle the responsibility.

But nonetheless, I took the apartment keys from my mother and let my stepfather drive me to the apartment and help move all the boxes in - which weren't many.

My mother promised me she'd come the next day and decided she wasn't ready for the big emotional Goodbye yet and wanted to keep a good vibe - I didn't argue upon her decision as I couldn't agree more myself.

We decided to drive my car, for obvious reasons - firstly, I'll need my car - and because it held a little more space for stuff to be moved as it was my very own, white, SUV.

I was really surprised when they bought me the van-like car, knowing the costs of cars like mine and the little money we owned, but apparently they were saving up money since I was fifteen years old. I felt quite guilty to have them spend thousands of dollars on something so amazing on someone like me- especially for my stepdad who hadn't need to, since I wasn't his daughter. But he refused my guilt and said I was more his daughter than anyone's.

And so I gave in and gave him - and my mother - a million hugs and kisses and said 'Thank You' enough times, I made it seem like it were the only two words in my vocabulary.

All in all, I was forever proud of my impressive SUV.

It only seemed like seconds before my dad - yes, dad - pulled into the residents parking lot of my apartment building. My apartment building.

I quickly rushed out of the car exitedly and helped my dad with some boxes and suitcases before dragging them inside the bulding - into the lobby.

When I entered the lobby, I sighed happily and strutted over to the elevator until I froze in place at a familiar sound coming from up the stairs, a couple floors up - a loud, yet familiar, chuckle echoing down them to the lobby.

The voice - or noise - belonged to someone familiar, but I couldn't quite put a finger on the person's name.

I knew it was going to bother me all day until I figured out who the sound belonged to - that's just how I am - and it would most likely pop into my head at 2am, but I decided to shrug it off for now and continue moving things into my little furnished apartment.

_______________

She sighed happily with her finished work of art. Her new home.

All the boxes were brought in, unpacked, and settled in 15 hours - it took a lot more time than actually needed.

I took one last look around the whole place, to check to see if I misplaced or forgot something - I had a little OCD - but when I went around and noticed everything was perfect, I felt even better.

Finally taking my hair out of it's ponytail - best. feeling. ever. - I slauntered back into the bedroom tiredly and threw myself onto my bed, yawning.

I looked over at the clock and saw it read 1:27am and sighed, I had school in the morning and that definately didn't help my case.

I decided against putting on pajamas - of pure laziness - and crawled into the bed nonetheless and closed my eyes to try to sleep.

Until I heard the same, loud, giggle-like laugh come from directly uptop of her.

I furiously bit my lip thinking of who it could be, it was bothering me now.

And like I had said, the annoyance had eaten away at me until 1:56am I decided to let it go, rolling over and finally closing my eyes to sleep.

And that's when his name came to me.

Ashton bloody Irwin.

________________________

*sighs* oh god danny what have you gotten yourself into hM?

well you can't not think of ashton before you sleep like why would you think you could even try. Rude.

anywahs.

Maybe gimme some feedback on this?

I think I'm really liking this idk my writing's changed like - it's not just Dialogue anymore, it's a lot more explaining and stuff and yay

Idk guys, bye:)

-sierrah-