twenty - eight

GUYS WOULD YOU LEAVE A COMMENT ON LEGIT EVERY LINE OR SOME SHIT ON THIS IDK ID LOVE IF YOU COULD TBH ILY

kk who wants a joke?

what does the nosy pepper do

it gets jalapeño buisness

OH WAHAHHSS

_________________

"Let's play truth and truth."

"Oh god."

"Okay, then. Um...are you a virgin?" Ashton smirked, his signature asshole self back in action.

"You're a dick." I huffed.

"You're nice." He said sarcastically, crossing his arms. "C'mon, c'mon! I don't have all day waiting for an answer - tell me."

"Fine!" I spat. "I'm a virgin, okay? Leave me alone!"

"Jesus, calm your tits, Danny." He chuckled, smirking.

God that asshole.

"But, you know, I could easily change that." He winked. "Easily, there's no cameras here and we're all alone."

His taunting voice was enough to make me want to punch him in the face, but oddly, I refrained.

Okay, maybe not oddly, everyone knows - sadly - that I couldn't even hurt a fly without mourning over it, that's what happened when I accidently stepped on an ant one day.

I stepped on it and - I don't know how - but I noticed and started praying for it and shit. My mom thought I was insane, I prayed for it's forgiveness and everything.

Keep in mind, I was five.

Okay, I'm lying, I was about fourteen - okay, fifteen.

Don't blame me for being a nice person, what was really funny was me telling the girls about it whilst I had tears running down my face.

Caitlin joined me in my sad fest and assured me it was in a better place. Whilst Sierrah and Madalena looked at me as if I belonged in a mental asylum.

"You were crying...over stepping on an ant?" Sierrah asked, her jaw opened disbelievingly.

I nodded my head slowly.

"Do I need to slam your head against a brick wall?" Madalena said sarcastically, shaking her head at me.

"Guys, leave her alone! Killing something is sad." Caitlin frowned, hugging me from the side.

"You know you've probably stepped on hundreds of ants in a week?" Madalena said, rolling her eyes.

That didn't help, it only caused me to cry even more and even Caitlin too.

"You're a lost cause, woman." Sierrah said disbelievingly.

So, that was my drastic story on how I killed an ant and cried my "sorrows" away.

Patheic, I know.

"You're a disgusting man whore." I told him casually.

"You're so nice." He retorted, rolling his eyes.

"Alright, my turn...um..." I bit my lip thinking. "How many times have you and Chloe...you know...done it?"

He cringed a bit, mockingly, which instantly made me realize I didn't exactly want to know.

"Well, since you insist -"

"No!" I squealed, covering my ears.

I'm better off without knowing.

"Probably twenty, no thirty f-"

"Shut up!" I snapped.

"Someone's on their period, jeez." Ashton rolled his eyes and then cringed at the realization that I actually pretty much was.

"Really?" I groaned, leaning back on the wall.

Is it even a wall? Is this actually a wall in an elevator? The name doesn't seem to fit.

"Okay, okay, my turn." He mumbled, shifting uncomfortably. "How about...um...any siblings?"

You could visually see him facepalm at his poor choice of a question, but I on the other hand - was quite relieved it wasn't anything too sketchy or whatever.

"Not really, only Chloe but she doesn't count." I shrugged.

"It's really fucking weird." Ashton mumbled. "Because, I know at some point I'm gonna have to meet her parents and then I'll just be thinking about the fact that it's your dad."

I pursed my lips, looking down...the weird part for me is the fact that he'll get to see my dad more than I ever got to. It doesn't seem fair, but everytime I think about things like this, I remind myself that he doesn't care and I should hate him for that.

But I just...I can't. I know I should, from everything he's done - to leaving me, to abandoning me and my mom with no money and had to practically live on the streets, and finally to a pathetic letter I got on my thirteenth birthday. The only use of the letter was to rub his new life in my face, to offend me.

Of course I should hate him, of course I should. And I kinda do, just not entirely - sadly - I still want to see him at least once, again.

Not to mourn for him to come back and be a part of my life, but to actually tell him about all the pain he's caused me and hopefully, if I have the courage, slap him in the face.

Oh, and that bitch daughter of his.

"Lucky you, you'll get to see him more than I ever could." I mumbled sadly, it meant to come out more confidently than it did.

Ashton's face visibly fell sadly, the realization of my hurt dawned him.

"I'm-"

"Save it." I cut him off.

___________________

bitch

Jk

OMG THIS REACHED 1.02K READS AND IM CRYING BECAUSE YAY THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH OMG IDK