two

So, the first class of the day wasn't too dreadful - our Math teacher wasn't there today and resulted in us having a substitute teacher, who turned out to be really nice and chill.

So all in all, there was no dreadful work, meaning I could talk to Caitlin, Madalena and Sierrah without being yelled at constantly by Mr. Johansson.

Slowly getting it in my head - that this Monday was actually turning out alright - I pushed past people to get to my locker before we needed to make our way to Geography, an actual class I liked.

As I was trying desperately to make my way through the hundreds of students smoothly, I got shoved particularly hard. I grunted before regaining my balance, whipping my blonde hair around to face whoever shoved me - although, no surprise, it was a familiar hazel eyed boy with curly, dirty blonde hair;

Ashton Irwin.

Yeah, by my description he seems like a dream. But trust me, he's the world's biggest nightmare - along with his 3 snidey friends - they choose to flirt and bully anyone at a lower standard than them, and it makes me sick. His most frequent victims are me and the girls, and don't even ask why; I don't know.

The one who agonizes me the most had to be Ashton. He seemed to be the 'leader' of him and his pack; Asshole Hemmings, Fucktard Clifford and Dickhead Hood as I'd like to call them. Sorry for swearing, but it's true.

They're basically the school's fuck boys, they're known for it. They sneak into strip clubs and bars all over Los Angeles by flirting with the workers - who knew some 18 year old's could get into those places so easily?

Ashton Irwin was known to have tried all of the sort - sex, drinks and drugs. He liked to 'live a little' or whatever he likes to call it, he's also shamelessly full of himself, he has self pride and that's what I hate about him.

And then it was Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood and Michael Clifford. Now, they were some assholes too. They listened to whatever Ashton said as if he were god himself - probably because they learnt all their 'ways' (or bad habits I'd call it) from him. Luke was basically a sneaky flirt who liked drugs more than alcohol, although his fake charm works on most of the girls because of his 'prince-like' looks. Calum, well, the nicest way to put it was that he was a man-whore, he likes to drink more than do drugs however. And finally; Michael. He's the wannabe punk kid who dyes his hair, has tattoos, an eyebrow piercing and wears leather jackets along with his signature band Tee's and black skinny jeans (a famous outfit for the boys). He was a bit of everything - mostly a druggie and a man-whore but what can you do?

Ashton was just everything all at once and it sickened me, he disgusted me. His three rugrats disgusted me just as much, and never would I ever dream of even becoming acquaintances with them. Also, I'm not exactly the one to swear alot and they swear like truck drivers - I don't need that either.

The real reason as to why me and the girls hate them is because they're just bullies. Not only do they aimlessly flirt with you disgustingly - but they start rumors and shove you, making fun of whatever they could.

If they dropped dead and never showed their faces in this school again - I'd probably be a lot happier.

___________

"Oh, for fuck's sake."

"Sierrah!" I snapped at her, even though she already knew how much I hated swearing.

"Look who's coming." Caitlin grumbled from next to me, where we were all sat under a tree in the field eating out lunches.

I looked over, just in time to hear Madalena groan, and so did I. Upcame the four idiots I hated with a passion, all wearing very noticeable smirks as they came closer to us.

"Dear God." I grumbled under my breath - there goes the good vibe I had for today.

"Well, well, well." Ashton snickered. "Lookie what we have here."

I huffed, rolling my eyes at Ashton Ir-dick infront of me with his arms crossed over his chest, smirking down at us - his boys following suit.

"Hm, I wonder who let their bitches loose." Luke said, doing a fake thinking face whilst the other boys snickered.

"Fuck you." Madalena spat, and honestly, it was kind of weird because she normally sould keep her cool and would sass them - but right now, I didn't mind that she swore.

"Aw, Maddie got a wittle voice now huh?" Calum said, doing a fake puppy pout. "Such a big girl."

"I'll show you how big we can be." Caitlin mumbled - yeah, she was a bit more sweet.

"I'd love for you to show me, babe." Michael smirked, winking at her. "How about tonight at mine?"

"Go fuck yourselves with some fucking STD infested whisks you dickheads." Sierrah scoffed, flipping them off.

"Sierrah!" I scolded, ignoring her eye roll.

"Aw, does Danny not like it when Sisi swears? How cute." Ashton winked, causing my skin to visibly crawl.

"Sisi?" She asked, her nose scrunching up in disgust.

"Such a big bitch mouth, Brunelle." Luke smirked at her. "How about you show me how well it works, huh?"

Sierrah was about to say something until Caitlin stood up rapidly.

"Look you fucktards - go fuck yourselves okay? We don't fucking need it. Go bang some whores in the janitor's closet like always and leave us the fuck alone. You're never gonna get your nights or us, so I suggest you back the fuck up and stop dreaming because no one likes a bully." She snapped, causing me and the others to stare at her in shock. But, because she is sweet, her face went an embarrassingly red colour and she awkwardly sat back down.

"You know, we might take your advice on that." Ashton shrugged. "Let's go bang some whore's in some janitor's closets."

We shuddered in disgust before watching them trodge back off towards the school - obviously not before Ashton had to blow me a kiss and winked.

"God, I fucking hate them." Madalena mumbled, resuming to eating afterwards.

"Everyone does."

______________________

i love how i awkwardly end the chapters liek oops whatevs

anyway i'm sorry if you guys don't like how the boys are in this book - so far - but it fits with the plot and maybe they won't always be like this

gosh im trying real hard to not include myself too much cuz im scared it'll make me look selfish oh

k bye:)

-sierrah-